Kelly Ripa
  • Anonymous
    Why do people hate Kelly Ripa? I don't get it. I don't love her. I'm indifferent.
  • Anonymous
    how funny she thinks she is when she's not
  • Anonymous
    I'm indifferent too...but she really DOES have the body of a 12 year old boy.
  • Anonymous
    I'm indifferent as well & I don't watch her anymore since the kids dominate the tv and don't have the time. But I find it ironic that by her own admission, she's not a good cook and does little of it, but yet she's in those commercials (can't remember the brand name) tossing her "kids" cookies & showing off beautifully decorated homemade cakes.
  • Anonymous
    Idk. I think she's funny.
  • Anonymous
    She's so into herself and is always checking how she looks in the camera! I used to like her and think she was funny when she first started on Regis but now she makes me gag. I don't think it's a jealousy thing either. I just don't like vain, self-absorbed people.
  • Anonymous
    Then you must hate every TV personality out there! I'm not trying to be snide, just pointing out that it's a show host's job to look good on cam. Even local newscasters catch sh*t from their bosses for hairs out of place, smudged makeup, etc. It's their job to look professional and together at all times.
  • Anonymous
    I like her alot! But... she really needs to put on some weight, she looks sick :/
  • Anonymous
    When I hung out with her....oh wait I've never done that....I guess that means I can't have a real opinion on her personality because I don't know her.
    She is very pretty IMO though.
  • Anonymous
    I always hear people saying they hate her because she is thin and muscular. I have the same exact build as her and am the same height. I eat. It just genetic. It always makes me wonder if people hate me before they meet me just because I'm thin. Im a really good person and a good friend. Makes me sad.
  • Anonymous
    I actually think she's gorgeous and has a great life. I'd trade with her in a heartbeat.
  • Anonymous
    Jealousy. Period.
  • Anonymous
    jealous, but she does need to gain some weight for real!
  • Anonymous
    she is just annoying for some reason. i dont know why.
  • Anonymous
    Ha! Glad I don't watch daytime tv
  • Anonymous
    change the channel? If there is something/someone on tv that I don't like, I change the channel. There are too many other things in life to worry about. Kelly Ripa has no bearing on my daily life, and I have no idea who she is as a person....
  • Anonymous
    I have met her. She was at a family farm w/ no family in site except her sister and manager. When I asked her if she was Kelly Ripa, she said Yes in the most snotty, don't talk to me manner that I just walked away. As far has her body, she is not only way too thin but her skin tone, at the time, was very gray (she blended with her gray shirt and pants). She was standing around with this look at me but don't talk to me attitude. She also had no make up on and believe me she really needs it (I do have a picture to prove it). This was just before she started Regis, I can only imagine what she is like now. Also because of this I stopped watch Regis all together.