What I am doing v What I should be doing --
  • Ok, so I am having a motivation issue.  I SHOULD be cleaning the house, doing the laundry, and starting on a paper that is due in two days. I also have an appointment in 3 hours w/ DD and she's still running around in panties.

What I am doing: Reading the boards and screwing around on Facebook.

Motivate me - please!! Or, even better, tell me what YOU are doing and should be doing!
  • I should be drying my hair and getting my shit together to go to my interview and do school work. I am on SM! 
  • DemandaDemanda
    haha, you busted me!

I should be doing research.  Which is why I jumped online, but how I ended up here I have no idea.  
    :\">
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • We are bad, bad mommy's this morning!!

@CanDid - get your damn hair dry - and interview = grown up conversation!!

@MommyDearest - you should be on the computer, just toggle back and forth....LOL
  • GlitterQueen GlitterQueen
    I really should be trying to fold clothes, or clean.. but I am waiting for my mommy to come by this afternoon so she can watch the kids while I work.
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    I should be reading for class, or cleaning.

I am checking SM and chatting on Facebook 
    :>

community-manager

• @livinthedream, Yes ma'am. I'm going....... :^o
  • @Chocoholic - Totally counts.

I am thinking that after I type this message I am going to go and at least start the clothes in the laundry....because it's the thought that counts!
    B-)
  • F'ing Pintrest....I just got invited. I will...not....give....in....

(Why is my laundry not starting itself???)
  • AnonUser34
    I'm really cleaning my house BOO!! I messed around on here yesterday all day and Pintrest I've only been on there for 3 days and I'm addicted But if you ask my husband I was crazy busy all day :-$
  • AutumnAutumn

I should be vacuuming.. :-q

Then again, why bother?  My son will just crush more chips into the carpet this afternoon!

• Writing my paper on Organizational Behavior. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
  • Ask my husband and he'll tell you that I have the flu.....
    I-)
  • Katrina said:

I'm really cleaning my house BOO!! I messed around on here yesterday all day and Pintrest I've only been on there for 3 days and I'm addicted But if you ask my husband I was crazy busy all day :-$

You are not cleaning the house...I see you! LOL 
    :))
  • ann_winsann_wins
    The shoulds. Bad news. Critical. Mean. Always feel vindicated bc they (shoulds) convince us we are always doing the wrong thing. I'm doing my best to rewrite my "should" influence.

Here's a bit of help *wink* while you are busy with SM & other - the good news "You are doing chat therapy" Therapy that improves your mind so when you're are busy with other lifes stuff your thinking is better! Sounds good to me.

I should be changing clothes, getting something to eat - get busy with my day instead I'm laying down, enjoying SM, the TV, contemplating a nap. I promise to be nice to myself now, relax & get going in an hour. Compromise
  • Anonymous
    @ann_wins
    It's not really like that for us. Dishes still need done, the trash is overflowing, laundry is so bad that if I don't do it today they will be out of pjs. No amount of chat therapy can make me feel good about wasting too much time on the computer, sorry! I'm procrastinating and I need to stop it. Someone needs to kick me in the rump as opposed to telling me I'm justified. With that being said, back to watching Spongebob. :)
  • AnonUser34
    Lol @LivinTheDream I'm on a break ;)
  • Me too - I did make an appointment I had today. It was for a daycare for DD though - high priority! I'm getting off my butt about 30 minutes before DH gets home and doing the "quick clean"  Then when he comes in I'll tell him how EXHAUSTED I am...and head off to watch tv in bed.  
    >:)
  • I got out of dinner last night with pizza.....No idea what I'm going to do tonight. Seriously, I want some fast food or something greasy. Maybe Chinese?? He might go for that!
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    I am supposed to be doing an article review for my online class. I dont WANNA! 

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • breezybreezy
    I should be cleaning my disgusting bathroom! Or starting on some dinner...  But I'm on SM and looking at shoes online. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • @mammateeroll! YAY! I thought there was a smiley giving the finger.... There should be...
  • ann_winsann_wins
    Right now hanging here is best for me. I'm learning to accept myself more. I'm getting a real sense of the incredible possibilities that are available in the world so they're available to me. You girls have showed me much, thanks

I didn't do much stuff today and glad I did this
  • NinLee
    I have hoovered half the house, taken the clothes out of the washer, loaded the dishwasher. I should finishing hoovering, I should get the wet clothes in the dryer and maybe turn the dishwasher on? Uum... when I finish here on SM  /:)
  • Yeah. Had DH grab Chinese. Watching a movie with him. Then I think a soak in the tub and middle of the night crazy lady insomnia caused cleaning.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • OMG. Oldest kid in bed. I think baby has strep - DH let her sleep at 6:30 so guess who's going to be up all night???

And puppy is hiding. She was naughty today and knows it.
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    I just have to get one bloody page single spaced of my review of this article... I've been trying to read it and review it for at least 2 hours now and only have half a page!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ~X( We need a banging head against a wall and then the face gets all bloody and disintegrates icon.

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • Chat? Hmmmmmmmm?
  • tothemoonandbacktothemoonandback
    I should be waking my son up from his nap.. I am sitting here having fun on the "post a picture of..." threads because I finally figured out how!
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe