1. I am loyal to a fault.
2. I've been a nurse for 17yrs, finally found my niche a few years ago when I went to work for hospice.
3.I married my high school boyfriend. Been married 18yrs. Not to sound too corny, but he is really my best friend.
4. I have 2 wonderful kids, dd 14 and ds 11, they are my pride and joy!
5. I love animals! If dh didn't keep me in check, I'd easily be a hoarder :)
@GypsyMama what part of Wyoming? I lived in Sheridan for 2 yrs... loved it except it was too far from home Alabama. And too cold for this southern girl! :)
1. I am sympathetic and giving, and always try to help those who have less than me, even though what I have is pretty close to nothing.
2. I don't like gossip, and am always loyal to my friends and family.
3. I am back in school after 10 years of doing nothing, and I am proud to say my grades from last semester were in the high 90s.
4. I am married to a wonderful man, who I love dearly, and would do anything for, and I have damn well proven it these past few years since his accident. I refuse to bitch about where circumstances have put us, and manage to both support him and still let him feel like the man he is.
5.I can replace a pipe, fix a toilet, cook a meal, install a new hard drive in the PC, fix the furnace, shoot a gun, and plan a kick-ass party.
@moty Sheridan is beautiful but pretty remote. I was in the southwestern corner of Wyoming in several towns: Lyman, Green River, Rock Springs & Eden/Farson. My Dad worked in the trona mines, the oil industry and construction. Lyman is where I lived the longest. It is about 2 1/2 hrs east of Salt Lake City.
You ladies are all amazing, rockin' women!