Cake Balls (hheee heeeheee I said BALLS!)
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    I need tried and true ways to make these!  The easier the better!

GO!!
  • NotSoSilentLurkerNotSoSilentLurker

i love cake balls!!  my neighbor is a huge baker, and she said the main thing to remember is that you need to mix the cake & frosting while the cake is still warm, and then you need to form your balls fast - let them cool, then coat them and then cool again

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cake-balls/

• AnonMomAnonMom
    Excellent information @NotSoSilentLurker!
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    (I guess I need to go bake a cake then.....)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    Already been to the store....bought the red velvet cake mix.  It's okay.  It'll work and they will be AWESOMESAUCE
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    SO good...iv made them once and didnt' get the chocolate on the outside right or something so they were not really firm enough but MMMMMM
    Photobucket
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    You said balls @LesboMom

(I'm sorry, I can't help myself!!)
  • BirdieBirdie
    My aunt bakes her cake then adds condensed milk forms into balls then dips in melted chocolate bark. Tastes like ding dongs!

SMSM_s_5

• GlitterQueen GlitterQueen
    awwww i thought this was about dipping your man's balls in cake batter to make it easier to enjoy
    :(

Just joking lol. i don't know how to make cake balls.
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    Thanks for the
    =)) @GlitterQueen!!!
  • NotSoSilentLurkerNotSoSilentLurker

@emesyou - great Idea - I love ding-dongs :)

• @GlitterQueen maybe we should take this to the stinky balls thread??

And, I've heard make them with a meat ball scoop. Ok. Just wanted to say ball.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Even funnier that @lesbomom said it >:)

No stinky balls here!
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    And ding dongs!

Balls and Dongs =))

Step away from the sugar

I need vodka
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    I forgot to add.......

Balls.
    Photobucket
  • Balls dongs and meat....

=))

Coffee. Into. Vodka.
  • LesboMom said:

BALLS BALLS BALLS 

I have played with balls you know. I wasn't always LesboMom - for a LONG time I was BiGirlfriend and then I was BiMom. Just FYI. 

@lesbomom, I LOVE you, really, you just make everything awesome!
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    I am TOTALLY Beavis and Butthead-ing it over here!  You ladies are crackin' this SHIT up!! 

BALLS. DONGS. MEAT.

=)) =)) =))

@LesboMom, I happen to agree with @Candid...pretty much.  FYI.
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    I step away for a few minutes and ALL hell breaks loose.  Can't leave you ladies alone for 5 minutes without it turning naughty!
  • @curious says its cause we are ovulating. Blake the hormones. Haha! I got in WHORE and MOAN - sneaky huh??

Balls. Dong. Meat. =))
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    I need vodka =))
  • Get away from my Vodka you LUSH!!!  Where do you live? Maybe I'll share - but get away from the chocolate!
  • Clearly I have ownership of all chocolate. My name indicates that. Step off bishes.

I want balls in mouth.
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    Come on!  Give the OP some love!!  I mean VODKA!!  Share the wealth!  I mean VODKA!!
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    I own vodka (just cause I do)
  • No. You don't. Vodka is mine - and I will drunken mud wrestle you, then kick you and run away with the bottle!!  MY vodka. You can have the popcorn!!! :D See, I share!
  • And, @AnonMom - vodka for you. Want some juice to put in it?? Whipped is the flavor of the night.
  • Haha!!!! Whipped....
    =)) That belongs in the spanking thread...
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    Why thank you!!

Now in all seriousness.....I want to put a kick in these balls (heeeheee).  Should I put the chili powder in the cake ball or the chocolate covering???  @MamaTeeRoll?  And anyone else!!
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Balls dong meat whipped hmmmm... What is the common thread?!?!

Sorry, vodka's mine by unreasonable desuction... Been drinking it longer :-B

**throwing popcorn**
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    In the chocolate sauce
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    That's what I was thinking too @lauriebizz....

(How old are you??  Maybe it belongs to me instead......
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    @anonmom me thinks I am older... Got kids from 7-20....
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    Do bonus kids count???  HAHAHAH!!
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    @anonmom LOL 2 of mine are bonus kids, thus I have a medical necessity for Vodka. I am older than biomom, but look 27 and act 15
  • @Lauriebizz, bitch them's fightin' words...you...me, in the parking lot now. Clothing optional, alcohol is not.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    @chocoholic bring it

(the chocolate, I have the vodka)
  • It's on like donkey kong. No one takes my chocolate.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    DH is working 3rd... Cracking open my first beer... DD7 is 'dancing' to Just Dance... I fucking need a video camera. I'm trying so hard not to laugh. Poor babe has white mans disease.
  • I taught my 1.5 year old to "shake her booty", have a set her up for life on a pole? Shizz.
  • Oh well... She can pay her way through college by stripping. Its tradition. Time to practice.
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    lol this thread! 

community-manager

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
  • @Chocoholic - we can take her. Let's beat her down. I offered her the damn popcorn, I SO have dibs on the vodka, you got the chocolate. Never satisfied....
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    @livinthedream Hey no double teaming! Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater!

@chocoholic I have chocolate vodka :D
  • Had a wife and couldn't eat her......... @lauriebizz All's fair in chocolate and vodka!
  • @lauriebizz, I just got me some Godiva liqueur ;)

I might be wilin' out tonight ladies, yeeeehaw.

And double teaming can be fun O:-)
  • @Chocoholic - I sense a story........
  • I'm not drunk yet @livinthedream... ;)

I feel a drinking game is in order tonight