Baby names...
  • Still_ur_mommy
    I'm starting a list of baby names and would love any suggestions. Boy and girl since we don't know the sex....

So far I have

megatron lol j/k

Girls.

Lilly.
    Ryder (dsd likes).
    Jezebel yes I'm serious.

Boys
    Hunter
    Scout
    Gauge

• atlantamommy
    I'm pregnant and my oldest wants to name my baby tae kwon do.  Hope that helps! Lol
  • Still_ur_mommy
    My 6 yr old wants raptor lol
  • motymoty

Girls:

Dylan

Quincy

Laine

Kiley

Boys:

Elijah (Eli)

Tristan

River

• motymoty

DD(14) wanted to name DS(11) "little precious"! Her second choice was Michael, so we had a boy and named him Michael. I always tell him his name could have been little precious!

• meandmy243meandmy243
    I named my boys johnathon charles and toryn kelsy... .. Never had to think of girls names..
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • farmmommyfarmmommy
    I love love love the name Eliza.
  • GlitterQueen GlitterQueen
    Adaleigh. And i like Ben too
  • AnonUser34
    I love..
    Katrina~ for a girl ;)
    Madison~
    Liam ~
    Mason~
    Payton~ if I have another child it's my favorite name so you can't really have it :))
  • StarsStars
    Oh I love Adaleigh.  Very pretty!

I got nothing as far as names.  I'm not of the naming age anymore unless you count dogs... dog names I can do! ;)
    apsycho

• motymoty
    @katrina  I love the name Liam.
  • farmmommyfarmmommy
    My son is Gabriel...

Adele
    Addison

Dylan
    Lucas

If I have another boy his name will be Brantley Lucas
  • Don't name a girl Ryder. She will get ripped on once they do sex Ed in school. Spare her, please. ;-)
    Our 2 year old daughter is Gabriella Grace. We call her Ella or Ella Grace.

Here is our list:

Girl:
    Ireland Rose (top choice)
    Ava Caroline 
    Presley Rose
    Presley Caroline (my other total fav!!)
    Ashton Claire 
    Presley Danielle  
    Everleigh Rose
    ^^We would call her Ever. 
    Genevieve Caroline
    ^^we'd call her Eve. I like Ella & Eve together.

Boy names
    Garrett Ryan (my favorite)
    Colton Daniel 
    Liam Daniel 
    Jagger Ryan
    Gage
    I met twin boys the other day who were Beckham and Baylor. They had an older brother named Bennett. Thought that was cool!
  • Aalayna Rose is my never got to use girl.

Andrew James "AJ"

Mysha
    Morgan
    ^ DDs names.
  • I vote Lily!!!!!! :D

• @love should come back and tell us!

And, in her honor I vote Spawn.
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    @still_ur_mommy have you checked this out? you put in your last name and it comes up with names for you http://www.babynamegenie.com/
    Last night gave me baby names that had mine it it (and i didnt' give it my info) my brothers, and my late grandfather who we were talking about naming E after if she had of been a boy.
    It really is a Genie!
    Photobucket
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Every time I hear the name gage I think of pet semetary
    ~slim shady~
  • Still_ur_mommy
    @nightnightbaby that's what I said, plus there is a girl on jersey shore named Ryder. Not happening!

@shadylane Yes it is from pet cemetery that's where I got it.

I love Jagger, Presley, and Ireland.
    I also love Jezebel, call her Jezy. It's a song from a band called reverend Horton heat. Kane is a good one also.

@four_winds Ireland is the only place in the world I ever want to travel too. I think everyone is drawn to a country and Ireland is mine. It seems so magical and beautiful. I would honestly cry the moment I landed on Irish soil.
  • atlantamommy
    our dog is named scout... After scout finch in to kill a mockingbird.  We also have had Harper (after the author) and boo radley (another character in the book) as pets.

sorry.  Not trying to go off topic, but seeing the name scout made me think of it. 
  • SassySassy
    I love Tristan for a boy, or Isaac. 

For a girl:
    Lilah
    Helen
    Julie

• SassySassy
    @Four_Winds I like the name Jezebel, and its great if you're not really religious. Unfortunately the biblical Jezebel is associated with false prophets and prostitutes.
  • Still_ur_mommy
    @atlantamommy yes, it's from "to kill a mocking bird" one of the reasons I love it, but I like it for a boy because boy scouts is big in our home.

@four_winds please explain what you mean by anglicised form? I completely understand what you mean by being taken serious. If someone showed up here named "las Vegas" it would be hard to take them very serious. Lol I would keep wondering what was wrong with their parents lol.
  • OpheliaOphelia
    We're that way about the name Camden, when we hear of a kid with that name we're like wtf is wrong with those people?! Camden is one of the worst cities in my state.
    Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.. -Grateful Dead<3
  • serenitynowserenitynow

girls:

Giselle

Ellisyn

Abrielle

Amalia

Jasenya

Boys:

Jerrick

Macerio

Carter

Elias

Adrian

• I'm starting a list of baby names and would love any suggestions. Boy and girl since we don't know the sex....

So far I have

megatron lol j/k

Girls.

Lilly.
    Ryder (dsd likes).
    Jezebel yes I'm serious.

Boys
    Hunter
    Scout
    Gauge

Lilly is a very adorable name. Ryder seems to be a common boy name around here, however. I have mixed feelings about the name Jezebel. The meaning is something I could not get past. However, if you called her, "Jez" that would be entirely too adorable to discount.

I've never seen anyone mention Scout as a name. It's very, very cute! Hunter is too overused and Gauge is the name of the boy on Pet Cemetery.
  • Still_ur_mommy
    Since I found out I was pregnant the name Lily has just stuck with me. My sons name is Rex so Lily just seems so perfect.

Rex and Lily, Hubby hates it.

If its a boy I thought Rex and Max. Hubby hated it. So now Im lost.

How about Ash? (evil dead 1980's horror movie)

@four_winds that is very interesting. Not boring at all.
  • stinkersmommystinkersmommy
    Ash is also from Pokemon btw

I love the name
    Adrian Paul
    but dh hates the idea cause Paul is his brothers name

Also.
    Karlyn Grace (female twist on Carlin after the late great George Carlin)
  • Ash? 

I don't know. Sounds like Ashby or Ashton. All of them make me think of Ashtray. 
  • Babymakesthree
    My kidsare girl-Sage Felicity, boy-Averey Corbin. we considered Lilly, Trinity, and we considered Gage, Tobias and Emmet
  • Still_ur_mommy
    @ApronAbby Good call, didn't think of that.
  • Hey just steal ours, I don't mind. We're set on Emmi, Emily or Emilia
  • Still_ur_mommy
    Emmi is cute. Got in a fist fight with any Emily once.
  • Ouch, hope you won! lol
  • SammieSammie

our dog is named scout... After scout finch in to kill a mockingbird.  We also have had Harper (after the author) and boo radley (another character in the book) as pets.

sorry.  Not trying to go off topic, but seeing the name scout made me think of it. 

Oh be still my beating heart...

I'm in LOVE with you!!!! I'm Mockingbird obsessed. My favorite book of all time!!! I own more editions than I can count. I quite it so often that even my DH has it memorized. I adore the movie too. I can't wait for the day I get to read it with my daughter. We have a girl dog named Scout. I would name my daughter that in an instant, but it was a no go for the DH. If we have a boy though, he's Atticus. I like Radley too. I'll stop rambling...but I'm obsessed :D

community-manager

• atlantamommy
    @Sammie  I know a radley and love the name atticus!.   My 7th grade teacher read us this book and I fell in love!  One of the best books ever!