Thong in the sweatshirt
  • anonymommy
    • (149146):
      I am mortified...hanging up kids sweatshirts they left on the floor.
      My black thong is stuck inside the hood of my son's sweatshirt...you
      know....the one he wore to school yesterday...mommy fail
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA.  Oh, that made me giggle.  I once pulled a pair of underwear out of my shirt sleeve at school (as an adult...in the middle of the common area at a full table).  Totally feel your pain there!  I'm sure if anyone had noticed/mentioned it, your son would have been sure to tell you!

• unforgivenunforgiven
    I'm so sorry but... =))

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    I went got on the bus with Hot Sticks in my hair before if I recall right...as if I wasn't different ENOUGH
    Photobucket
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    =))
  • runbitchrunrunbitchrun
    My husband watched the kids for me one day and my big plans were to go to Sephora and spend a gift card I had received for Xmas. I actually did my hair, put on makeup, I was feeling good! One of the sales reps was putting some makeup on me, stops and asks, "what's this? In your hair?" It was Life cereal. Nice.
  • =))
  • :D  evidently, he id not notice. Makes me wonder if any one else did.  This one brings a smile to my face :)
  • lifeisgood
    OK...I fess up...This one was mine...I haven't been to this site in months...but as soon as it happened...I ran right back here to share with you ladies.  This actually brought a smile to my face too...a mortified smile...that eventually ended up spreading ear to ear by the end of the day. I assume no one saw it (He certainly did not) I failed to mention he's in high school.  ACCKKK...what high school boy could survive the trauma of finding his mom's black thong in his hoodie???....

• anonymommy
    AGH!!!!! The fact that he's in high school just made this even funnier to me!!!! I'm a giant child, I know :D
  • lifeisgood
    psssst.... @anonymommy  - I'm a giant child also! You'll appreciate the fact that of course, with him being a teenager he'd pissed me off sufficiently by the end of the day...I felt some smug satisfaction about him 'wearing my underwear' to school....I know...childish...but whatever gets you through :)
  • loveitloveit
    Hahahaaa!
  • CinnaCinna
    Omg I am literally lol'ing
    Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • AnonUser23
    Soo funny! I needed that laugh!!
  • anonymommy
    @lifeisgood-now you have some ammo for the next time he pisses you off!
  • bamamama
    I was at work one night several years ago and kept feeling something in the leg of my scrubs. I was at the nurses station and reached up the bottom and felt what I thought was dryer sheets and pulled out a pair of panties in front of everyone. :)
  • lifeisgood
    Ha! @anonymommy! That will be tomorrow I'm sure!!! However, I'm thinking for future reference...it doesn't HAVE to be a simple laundry mistake!!! LAZY TEENAGE BOYS EVERYWHERE - Consider yourselves warned!!!   Ladies- feel free to use this parenting tool I stumbled upon and have now shared!!  It's nice I didn't have to giggle all to myself about this one today! I'm happy to share with ya!
  • lifeisgood
    @bamamama - I had the same thing happen to me in a meeting at work....at a U shaped table...with nowhere to hide....Obviously...it didn't teach me to turn sleeves and hoods right side out before putting the clothes away.
  • HarasHill

OK...I fess up...This one was mine...I haven't been to this site in months...but as soon as it happened...I ran right back here to share with you ladies.  This actually brought a smile to my face too...a mortified smile...that eventually ended up spreading ear to ear by the end of the day. I assume no one saw it (He certainly did not) I failed to mention he's in high school.  ACCKKK...what high school boy could survive the trauma of finding his mom's black thong in his hoodie???....

At least in high school he could try to pass it off as being a pimp..."oh, shit, how'd that get in THERE?"
  • I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!