Im a Gemini
  • anonymommy
    Gemini here too!
  • AutumnAutumn
    Thank you for this @Love!  I didn't even think about how much typing you would have to do..Sorry!
  • LoveLove
    I didn't type it @ccc51105, when I bought the book, it came with an electronic 2nd copy. I just copy/paste from the PDF. The only reason it takes so long to find, is from looking up the combinations.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @firsttimemommy on it. BRB

community-manager

• LoveLove
    You were right @Firsttimemommy Virgo Dragon

The Virgo/Dragon couples Virgo decorum with Dragon sizzle. This Dragon is hard-edged. He has enough spunk and perseverance to take a dare to walk across Australia – solo! He always maintains a coy Virgo reserve in order to keep Dragonish taste for fresh blood under dignified wraps. If you’re looking for performance, it’s a hard to beat combination. The fiery Dragonesque soul is tempered by Virgo’s taste for social grace. Virgo/Dragon is ambitious and has a mind like a platinum bear trap. In this discriminating character there is not as much braggadocio and volubility as in other Dragons. Yet, when this person is angry (which is frequently), fireworks invariably occur. The marriage of Dragon to Virgo, with all of their possible complementary traits, is just a shade too self-interested to be called harmonious. Virgo/Dragons are picky and strong-willed. They carry a harsh and vituperative tongue around in their heads. The general atmosphere is not exactly cozy. Although this person starts out life bursting with sentimentality and tenderheartedness, adulthood brings disenchantment. The result is a jaded, blasé and sometimes even dangerous grownup. Driving volition is an important Dragon/Virgo personality trait. This person goes at life with a burning zeal that borders on fanaticism. There is, of course, much success out there for such determined people. But there are also a lot of dead bodies in their wakes. What Dragon/Virgo wants, Dragon/Virgo gets.

These subjects can be thoroughly attractive. They carry themselves with a certain arrogance and they know how to dress. They are born with good health and stay in shape to preserve that state. This person wants to “make it” in life, to beat out his competition, to take the world title in his field, and nothing will stand in his way. Except his terrible temper. Virgo/Dragons are stompers and fumers and fussers and screamers. They are furious about one-third of the time—at their families, at their bosses and at themselves. They despise failure, and even hate themselves for a tiny booboo or goof such as hitting their finger with a hammer. Such tempestuous behavior, of course, repels people who might be able to really care for this alluring demon. Virgo/Dragons are their own worst enemies. They are sassy and they don’t know how to remain invisible. There isn’t much room for small talk with this resolute soul. He or she will prefer getting immediately to the nitty-gritty. Poetry is hardly the Virgo/Dragon’s favorite entertainment. He likes competition sports and war, business deals and starring roles. Forget the gingerbread. Just give him a hunk of raw meat to chew on. Seriously, this person is lucky to possess inordinate self-confidence. He will always keep a clear head. He can be counted on to finish what he starts and he is not often a disappointment to colleagues and partners. Virgo/Dragons demand their share in life, and they most often get it.

Love

The personal lives of Virgo/Dragons don’t prove so felicitous. Of course, this person is constantly pursued by members of the opposite gender because he or she will reek of sex appeal and mystique. But unfortunately this person is more fascinated by his career and his social effect than by intimacy with one person. If you love one of these feisty creatures, you’ll have to enjoy standing on the sidelines, smiling and cheering your Virgo/Dragon to victory. He or she will insist on your cooperation in their act. Life with a Virgo/ Dragon is never a two-way street. In short, there is much to admire and not all that much to hug.

Compatibilities

In general you favor Rats, but Taurus and Capricorn/Rats are your most vulnerable targets for romance. Taurus and Cancer/Roosters keep you quite busy too, as do Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn/Monkeys. You will be floored by the sexy Scorpio/Snake. Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces/Dogs, with their constant hesitations and doubts, irritate you. Oxen both Sagittarius and Pisces, are your most notorious foes. Steer a wide berth.

community-manager

• onetimeonetime
    @love!! I know that is a generalization, but WOW! They coulda just popped in our relationship and wrote that!
    Suck it up buttercup!
  • onetimeonetime
    I am a Taurus Monkey. :D
    Suck it up buttercup!
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    @Love - I'm a Capricorn-Aquarius cusp, Gemini rising, year of the Fire Dragon. Can you find a description of that? 

“The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • I am a taurus, full force. I used to think it was all a crock of shit until I learned that I adore most cancer and aquarius signs and always want to brow beat the scorpios...lol.
  • LoveLove
    @OneTime

Taurus Monkey:

Here is one Monkey whose ruse and trickery are satisfied to remain in the wings for a lifetime. Taurus settles the busy, agile Monkey character. This is a fortuitous combination of signs. Taurus/Monkeys are stable. Their equilibrium sticks out all over them. Capable of emotional highs and lows like everybody else, the Taurus/Monkey sets himself apart by dealing with trauma better than most. Beset by loss or tragedy, this creature remains buoyant through it all. Of course he will be aggrieved by the death ofsomeone near. Naturally, he will pine for the lost loved one. Certainly, the Taurus/Monkey is able to sob along with the best of us. But he will also be among the first to rise from a wet pillow, place his feet squarely on the floor and decide to design better days for himself. I am not describing, however, the jack-in-the-box resilience or the Rooster, who never gets too involved in the first place and therefore digs himself out faster. Taurus/Monkey is, after all, Taurean. He feels things profoundly and is devoted to his emotional attachments. But Taurus/Monkeys are sensible. They know instinctively when to give in. They are not afraid to surrender and start over when no alternative presents itself. Taurus/Monkeys are savvy. 

Monkeys born in Taurus will be realistic people. They are not given to vapid dreaming or empty longings for things or experiences they can never have. Taurus/Monkeys are temperate, take their methodical time about accomplishing tasks and don’t settle for slapdash results. Others to whom the Taurus/Monkey has promised favor, a ride to the PTA meeting or a loan, can count on this subject never to let them down. Taurus/Monkeys will either categorically say, “No, I can’t,” or “Yes I’d be glad to,” with a smile. And if, for some reason beyond his control, a Taurus/Monkey cannot come across with the goods, he will simply and in due time call or write or holler to apologize. The equilibrium of people born under this marriage of signs is their single most important virtue. When you feel all right about yourself vis-à-vis the world, nothing actually can stand in the way of your happiness. Taurus/Monkeys rarely doubt themselves. Oh, they may have private moments of panic. But you’ll never see a Taurus/Monkey dragging himself along whimpering about how miserable he feels inside. Instead, he will take pains to exhibit his best side, to inspire confidence in others and rarely, if ever, to place blame for his own shortcomings on colleagues or cohorts. The Taurus/Monkey knows his own strength. Therefore, if a noisy Leo/Dragon or pushy Aries/Ox wants the limelight, Taurus/Monkey doesn’t mind sitting behind the curtain feeding the boss his lines. Taurus/Monkey leadership abilities are obvious. But he doesn’t need to sit on the throne to be happy using them.

Taurean Monkeys are kind, too. They go out of their way to lend a hand, cheer up a sick friend, or jolly up a grump. But with this, despite their basic generosity of spirit, Taurus/Monkeys personify independence. They need no company for activities such as going to movies or concerts, traveling, eating, dancing, and so on. It’s not that Taurus/Monkeys do not adore company. But so at one are they with their own rhythms, they don’t require a second opinion or even a sounding board in order to know what they enjoy in life. So if you need a Taurus/Monkey, you can call on him for help. But when you don’t write SOS in the sky or jiggle the Taurus/Monkey’s chain, he may just be off by himself on a bike hike around Eastern Europe.
    It seems we can find no failing in this monster of stability. Yet, people do complain about Taurus/Monkeys. What they say is that Monkeys born Taurean possess such a hearty measure of self-confidence and pep that by comparison, others may feel likejust so many slouches. And it’s true. The Taurus/Monkey only offends by reflection. His character is so sterling, his integrity so dear, that others feel small next to him. Taurus/Monkeys are modest too. So we cannot even accuse them of bravado. They’re bright and funny, good listeners and dexterous in the extreme. Taurus/Monkeys are devoted and uncomplicated. But don’t ever try to corner one. You won’t be able to fence him in. Don’t expect him to hang around and mope if rejected or disobliged. This character is all of a piece. Therein lies his unbeatable force. 

Love 

Faithfulness, as we all know, is relative. Everyone has a slightly different point of view and interpretation of what it means to be constant in love. To a Taurus/Monkey, faithfulness in relationships is directly connected to loyalty, friendship and dedication. This person is certainly adept at loving others. Yet, he will never get involved in any long-term love affair or marriage that threatens to compromise his autonomy. For Taurus/Monkeys, mutual respect and freedom are synonymous with love. I have never known a Taurus/Monkey whose passion for another human being crippled him. To a Monkey born in Taurus, incapacity is death. If he feels a weakness approaching his knees and can practically hear the butterflies flapping about his stomach, the Taurus/Monkey will be gone in a wink, pleasantly and preferably without harsh words. The Taurus/Monkey is likely to want a longstanding life commitment in love. But the concessions incumbent upon such a commitment may daunt him. The prospect of long dull evenings around the glowing hearth will discourage the Taurus/Monkey from early marriage. And by time he gets around to accepting a love alliance that is sure to cramp his style, the Taurus/Monkey may consider himself too old and set in his ways to actually implement it. There is something of the eternal child in his character. He’s charming but he is also elusive. Taurus/Monkey is a footloose soul who frequently imagines himself in settled loving care. But very often he ends up like Peter Pan left behind by Wendy and the Boys to fend for himself in Never-Never Land.

Compatibilities

Normally you should be compatible with Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces/Dragons. Dragons and Monkeys respect each other a lot. You also get along with Rats of the Cancer, Virgo and Capricorn persuasions. I’d advise you to look into the possibility of a lifetime Pisces/Rat, too. They are sweet and strong-minded at the same time. I cannot see why you are not allowed a Scorpio/Tiger, but the odds are astrologically against longevity in such relationships. Scorpio/Snakes and Aquarius/Dragons are also forbidden territory. Forget Leo/Ox, Tiger and Horse people. They are too egocentric for you.

community-manager

• OpheliaOphelia
    I am a cancer. I dont really know anything about my sign though..other than the symbol made for a great little tattoo. (crabs on my hip "teehee I have crabs in my pants..")
    Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.. -Grateful Dead<3
  • MissEMissE
    I'm Aries! It fits me pretty well.
  • lilolmelilolme
    All I know is that my sign is Cancer, and I think it is a crab.
  • Koala82Koala82
    I'm a Pisces. :)
  • LoveLove
    @GingerSnap 

The Capricorn Dragon 

Nobody condemns mediocrity the way the Capricorn/Dragon can. For people born in this combination of signs, prosperity as a result of personal toil amounts to the strongest hedge against the ordinary. The Capricorn/Dragon is special. He or she feels that peculiarity from a young age, realizes its terrible fragility and wants more than anything to be able to hang on to uniqueness forever. Capricorn/Dragon is aware of the pitfalls of upward mobility. He or she knows full well how much of a struggle is required to reach a peaceable victory and call a truce with adversity. But this knowledge does not daunt this angular Dragon subject. Threats and red flags cannot deter the true zealot.

Capricorn austerity is not very obvious here. When first you meet this sunny person with the hearty handshake and open ready smile, you’d almost believe you had been greeted by a glib Gemini or a munificent Leo. But no. Capricornian Dragons are naturally bright and cheerful—unless they are contradicted. Then suddenly you will note a clear aura of cool tension rising from this subject’s epidermis. That’s rigidity and stiffness. The Capricorn/Dragon is talented for projects that ask for vehemence and gusto. He likes to be thoughtful of others and gets a real charge out of the expressions of gratitude they shower on him in return. He’s a crowd-pleaser, but not for gain. His motives are personal. He wants attention and knows how to go after it in a positive fashion. Dragons love festivals and holidays, parties and crowds. The Capricorn/Dragon is no exception. The only difference is that Capricorn likes to give the parties himself, take care of guests with that special appeal native to his sign, and make certain that everyone is comfortable and having a good time. The Capricorn/Dragon is the caterer of the double zodiac. He’s always up for a get-together and he’ll do the shopping and cooking and even the cleaning afterwards, so long as you promise to go home happy. The main drawback of this character's personality is his or her inability to say out loud what he or she feels inside. Don’t misunderstand. The Capricorn/Dragon is a competent and eloquent communicator for all that relates to the outside. But when it comes to intimacy, the Capricorn born in Dragon years stalls out. He or she cannot trippingly spill the words “I love you” or “You have beautiful hair” or “Don’t ever leave me” or “My darling Adam, you’re the best ever.” Capricorn/Dragons are privately reserved. They are forever being accused of coldness in matters of the heart.

This very genuine person makes a good lifelong friend. He or she will keep all commitments to loved ones and even stick out a neck once or twice if necessary. If a Capricorn/Dragon likes you, he will go through fire to see you thrive. He’s not only loyal but he carries out his beliefs. If you have a problem collecting a radio you loaned someone a year ago, tell the Capricorn/Dragon of your woe. He’ll tie himself to the person’s house in the name of what’s right. He’ll take the matter to court. Capricorn/Dragons make terrific chums. But God help you if you do them wrong: The Capricorn/Dragon loses interest in traitors as swiftly as he demonstrates his devotion to those he cares for.

Love

The purity streak is very strong in Capricorn/Dragons. They are painfully honest about their preferences, and although diplomatic in every other, area of life, in love they sometimes make terrible romantic faux pas. I think the Capricorn/Dragon would love to settle down and marry and have a family—period! Yet, this person is too appealing for his/her own good. And pleasing is their pleasure. So when someone is too pleased for words and wishes to push the pleasure a bit further, Capricorn/Dragon is sorely tempted. Thing is, Capricorn/Dragons are quite conservative. If they do get involved in extramural sex, they like to think the devil made them do it. Their seething jealousy in love situations is positively frightening. They rant! If you love a Capricorn/Dragon, don’t hesitate to be firm with them. Make them understand that you love them for something more basic than their good looks or sex appeal. And put your foot down about all those parties, too. With this good-hearted soul you will have to wear the heaviest shoes. Capricorn/Dragons are too busy being nice to realize they haven’t remembered to tell you how much they adore you. They must be reminded. But they don’t hate being prompted. They are the type who might consider backseat driving a favor. “Oh, really? A stop sign? Where?” They really are too cute.

Compatibilities
    Dragons are immensely popular. So are Capricorns. There are masses of people for you to try getting along with. Start with Rats. A Leo, a Virgo, a Scorpio or a Pisces will do. Or put a Taurus or Leo/Tiger in your tank. Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Pisces/Roosters excite the adventurer in you. Same goes for Snakes born in those four signs. As for Monkeys, you prefer Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces to all other types. Who you don’t get on with is limited to Gemini, Cancer and Libra/Dogs and Gemini and Cancer/Oxen. Otherwise the world is your playground. Enjoy.

ETA: from a different section:

Life is never the least bit dull when Gemini is in the rising position because this sign produces a personality that is so witty and clever. Unfortunately, the nature is also anxious, high-strung and diffusive. With this lively sign on the rise, you need constant mental stimulation. This is because you cannot stand the thought of being bored, not even for a minute. You want to keep yourself surrounded with people, activities, and exciting situations. You are happiest when you are very busy and fully engaged in a variety of activities. Gemini is a mental or air sign, and you are by nature very active mentally. You identify with ideas and consider yourself essentially a mental person.
    You are friendly and adaptable, but at times you can be temperamental and a little indecisive. Although you appear confident, inner assurance is not a natural trait. Your disposition is good when you can manage to stay calm and serene.

You are a wonderful conversationalist, and many natives of this sign become writers, reporters or active in some phase of communication. Mercury is the ruling planet of your horoscope since Mercury is the planetary ruler of Gemini. Like the metallic chemical mercury, you are slippery and quick, extremely hard to pin down. Gemini is clever. You can out talk, out think and outsmart most people you meet.

Physically, you are agile and well coordinated. Nervous activity keeps you slender. Your enthusiasm for change is a trait that makes you perpetually young and progressive of mind, even as you grow older.

The symbol for Gemini is the twins, and this symbol depicts a duality in your nature. There is a tendency to be somewhat fickle. You can handle more than one job at a time. You tend to dart from one topic to another, from one task to the next, in and out of relationships. You are a collector of trivia and random information. With a Gemini Ascendant, you may indeed be a walking encyclopedia.

community-manager

• GingersnapGingersnap
    Thanks, @Love !

Ah, yes. Me and my sex appeal. Rawr!

As far as my uniqueness - this is one of my favorite demotivators: 

• SammieSammie
    @love, will you help me out, please? What am I? I know I'm Capricorn, but that's it. Birthday is 1-14-85. :)

community-manager

• Mai
    Cancers are very sensitive inside but tough on the outside. Like the crab.
  • Mai
    I think mil said capricorns are natural leaders.
  • LoveLove
    @Sammie I don't think you're going to care for yours too much. Normally 1985 would be considered the year of the Ox, but January 14, 1985 according to this book still falls under the year of the Rat.

The Capricorn Rat:

Both Capricorn and Rat want to achieve success. Rat wants power. Capricorn wants sway over others. Together the covetous Rat and the solitary mountain goat that is Capricorn will go far (many times to the detriment of anything from reputation to family or even health). The Capricorn born in Rat, like the Tiger only more so, is in constant, grievous danger. The old song goes, “Everybody loves a lover.” And it’s partly true. Love is a contagious disease. Nobody, however, loves a power-monger. Power is not a jolly communicable feeling. Power signifies that someone else had to be squashed on the way up. Power implies greed and avidity. Rats born in Capricorn live to achieve power. They want to dominate their peers and want to be the best at whatever they are doing. They are insanely competitive. There are no bad signs, remember? But Capricorn/Rat does have the potential for badness. He’s slippery and dignified at the same time. He gives the appearance of being solely on the up and up. He even attracts by means of a phony “limpid mountain stream” approach. His speeches are clear-cut and easy to follow. These people send out dependability rays. I'm sure they even believe that their self-seeking projects are for the good of all, for the best, for the sake of humanity.

This is a difficult sign to live in, even harder to live with. The success of this complex and grand human being depends entirely on how impregnable he or she was to childhood lessons in morality. If he has evolved beyond the “gimme” stage it’s usually because of firm and loving tutelage in youth. Most Capricorn/Rats have, of course, developed well beyond the primitive grabby stages and hold positions of remarkable importance in their own realms. They are thorough and efficient. They are congenial and industrious. They are careful and conservative, yet generous and quietly loving. The talents of Rat/Capricorns lie in areas where tremendous application is necessary for mastery of the art. They balk at nothing, are afraid of no one, and often, despite perilous brushes with the pavement, know how to keep coming back smelling like expensive perfume. Wells of new ideas, projects, and wily great plans hatch in the busy head of this character. Capricorn/Rats are never afraid of having an invention filched or a notion pilfered by someone less scrupulous than themselves (yes, such people exist). They have such a well-developed sense of personal eminence that they give away their genius schemes like kisses at a church bazaar. “Step right up and rip off one of my incredible feasibles,” says the Capricorn/Rat, “There’s more where that one came from.” Moreover, as Rat/Capricorns themselves have very sticky fingers, they understand. Having the idea is one thing. Carrying it through is quite another. But not to worry. One of the major strengths of Capricorns born in Rat years is their ability to take their ideas through to a solid conclusion. The Capricorn is a concrete person. Dreams are not enough for the Capricorn/Rat. He or she is gifted for applying abstract concepts to real life situations. The contrary is not true. Capricorn/Rats handle emotional or subjective events poorly. They are uptight about feelings and grapple all the time with rigidity and stiffness. It is precisely this static or unbending approach that will ultimately betray Rat/Capricorn. He needs flexible, conscientious counselors around him to keep him out of the hoosegow.

Love
    A sincere need for long-standing love matches characterizes this person’s romantic portrait. As emotion is not of primary importance to this person, the Capricorn/Rat is only tepidly attracted to moonlight and roses (unless he’s buying or selling one or the other of these commodities). What he wants in a mate is help, real bedrock devotion and true grit. The Capricorn/Rat knows full well that she cannot depend uniquely on her own energies to accomplish the millions of necessary details involved with home and family. They are lucid creatures, these Capricorn/Rats. They don’t attempt anything sentimental unless they are very sure they can handle it.
    Should you care for one of these giant-of-industry types, I suggest you be somebody quite wonderful yourself. No Capricorn/Rat worth his salt will take up with a nudnick. The sign implies strength. You’ll best meet the needs and standards of this demanding person by being strong yourself. Capricorn/Rat loves first and foremost because he admires or looks up to his lover. If you don’t feel particularly equal to the Capricorn/Rat in your life, if he or she makes you feel small and insignificant, move on. Capricorn/Rat is capable of reducing the faint of heart to a smudge. 

Compatibilities 
    The Ox and you together know how to seek and achieve power and security. Find your Ox among the following signs: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio or Pisces. Monkeys of the same signs make you happy, except, perhaps, the Virgo/Monkey, whose meticulous ardor irritates you. Taurus, Virgo and Pisces/Dragons make you smile a lot. You can take a chance on one of these. Horse or Rat combos are never ideal, as a power struggle inevitably ensues. So hands off Horses, particularly Aries, Cancer or Libra/Horses. It’s doubtful you will be drawn to Aries or Libra/Cats. But if you are, don’t say I didn’t warn you

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Sammie

I'll pull it for the Ox, too. Just to showcase the differences/similarities

Capricorn Ox:

The Capricorn born Ox is a down-home conservative thinker. He’s persistent and poky, stubborn and resolute. The Capricorn/Ox entertains solely his own highly individualistic opinions on everything, takes little time to consider the “other guy,” and can even be accused of a certain spiritual brutality. Capricorn/Oxen are not violent types. But they can be crude—even cruel—in their methods.

Talk about strength of purpose! The Capricorn/Ox is a monster of determination and diligence. He never gives up on a project till he’s pushed it to its absolute limit. He’ll take all the hairs off the dog, if necessary, to find the one flea that’s biting him. He’s a mountain upon which I do not advise you to depend for casual skiing or sledding. This mountain will be choosy about whom it allows to hike up and down its craggy face. And as for seeking its shelter from the elements, you’d better come well recommended or else be family. Otherwise this persnickety, snobbish Capricorn may summon the north wind to whisk you to Siberia. You see, this very vital yet bleak monolith is a veritable alp of a person. You never get to know all of his valleys or study the chasms he’ll have hidden away in his bag of tricks. Some days you’ll think he’s the jolliest, sunniest, most pleasant person you have ever met. The next—gloom and doom. And neurosis. “I can’t and I won’t and I didn’t and I wouldn’t . . ..” Oh Zeus! As solid and concrete and tangible as the Capricorn/Ox seems to be, he is really quite fragile. There is a poet living in every cavern of his mind and a sensitive artist perched in his soul. Yet, on the inscrutable surface you may at times wonder whether this person’s heart is still beating. 

The average Capricorn/Ox is bright. I’d even venture that most Capricorn/Oxen who have the opportunity to further their education do so. There are scads of intellectuals among these penetratingly ambitious souls. The Capricorn/Ox is nimble with words, will be drawn to the classics and is knowledgeable about things traditional. Here is a person who can turn a run-down railway depot in darkest Slovenia into an internationally photographed showplace for Architectural Digest’s most demanding readers. Everything will be restored with scale-model perfection to its original ethnicity. Capricorn/Oxen are perfectionists for themselves as well as for the rest of us humble creatures.

Food is the realm that impassions the gourmand Capricorn born Ox. We are not, however, dealing with your run-of-the-mill glutton. The Capricorn/Ox couches his ungainly eating habits in the most elegant aura. Every bite of what goes onto the Capricorn/Ox’s table must meet exigent standards of excellence. This person does not want to eat junk food. He or she longs, rather, to be immersed knee-deep in foie gras. The Capricorn/Ox’s taste buds are as stubbornly standoffish as the rest of his substantial makeup. It’s difficult to sway this person from any preconceived notions he might cherish. The Capricorn/Ox is the undisputed ruler of the kingdom of idées fixes. What he or she learned at Granny’s knee is etched in the stone mind of your Capricorn/Ox, never to stray further than the brain cell cluster where it lives happily ever after. “You take the Fifth Avenue bus uptown. Then you hop a crosstown at Fifty-ninth,” he insists. “But there is no Fifth Avenue uptown. Fifth Avenue is one way downtown,” you may protest. My advice? Take the Sixth Avenue bus uptown and don’t mention it again. Capricorn/Oxen are much more pleasant when they think they’re right.

Love
    Steadfast and remarkably sex-oriented, the Capricorn/Ox enjoys a lusty and action packed love life. Marriage is a must. The Capricorn/Ox’s sense of family is much too strong to abandon the idea of an enduring kith and kin relationship. Outside of marriage, the Capricorn/Ox may have other fish to fry. Don’t worry, though. The earnest and solid-citizen Capricorn/Ox won’t leave home for one of these little minnows. In fact, if Capricorn/Ox notices a minnow trying to become a shark, he scampers off home where he feels he belongs. Divorce could shatter this delicate hunk of density. Divorce, for the Capricorn/Ox, means failure. Capricorns of all persuasions hate failure and take it personally. So if you’re looking for a steady lover who’ll bring home the bacon for life, get yourself a sober, forthright Capricorn/Ox. Pardon them their occasional peccadilloes and give them lots of reasons to respect you. Capricorn/Ox also responds well to heavy doses of his own medicine. Don’t be afraid to live a little. 

Compatibilities 

Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces are most harmonious for you in their Snake incarnations. The Scorpio/Snake may strike you as a bit much. Otherwise you might like to chance it with a Rooster from any of the above-mentioned astrological groups. Taurus, Leo, Virgo or Pisces/Rats would do nicely as well. And then there’s always either Leo/Pig or Scorpio/Dragon to amuse you. Aries/Dragons are too hasty for you, and Cancer/Dragons too moody. Cancer or Libra/Goat is not good for you. Libra/Ox, Tiger and Monkey are out, too, as is the stalwart (and competitive) Cancer/Pig.

community-manager

• deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    My dd and i are both scorpios. Yup we make my dh life hell. We are stuborn as hell.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • SammieSammie
    Thanks @love! Neither of those seem fitting to me at all. I'm bummed! I even read them to DH and he said neither are fitting also. Boo! :(

@mai, I have been told that about Capricorns before too. That is definitely fitting.

community-manager

• irishlassirishlass
    This is so interesting!!! Tell me everything about myself! LOL 
    Im a Gemini, my birthday is 8th of June 1991
    BF is a Taurus, his birthday is 24th April 1987
    Benji is a Gemini, his birthday is 24th May 2009 

Tell me alll!!! :) 
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • irishlassirishlass
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • irishlassirishlass
  • @irishlass- Geminis UNITE! :D *knucklebump and big explosion of pink glitter*

I'm not a big believer in astrology, but I've always found it interesting how well the sign fits me!
    Get me a damn beer.
  • @love - I'm a Scorpio snake I think. Nov 7, 1977. DH is a Pisces - March 7,1980. This is fun!! Great thread @irishlass !!!
  • LoveLove
    Sammie said:

Thanks @love! Neither of those seem fitting to me at all. I'm bummed! I even read them to DH and he said neither are fitting also. Boo! :(

@mai, I have been told that about Capricorns before too. That is definitely fitting.

@Sammie this book is certainly not the be-all-end-all of astrology. In fact, if neither of those profiles seem to run very true, you might want to hit an astrology website (there are a BUNCH) and find out your cusp and rising signs (you'll need an approximate time of birth--like, the time of day) and go from there. They will probably run more true with additional details. This book is kind of dry, and doesn't take into account rising signs in the profiles. There are chapters on it, and yin/yang, and the elements and all what-not, but it's hard to integrate (for me) into the given profile.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Irishlass

Benji's, The Gemini Ox:

The Gemini/Ox child may appear too quiet. The “good baby”, “model child” act is frequent with these kids. Don’t worry, your Gemini Ox child will get up to plenty of mischief by the time he or she is an adult. Be patient and give this little one plenty of time alone. You won’t make him participate no matter how hard you try. It’s just not his thing. He likes himself and his cronies. That’s it.

Demanding? Indeed! I would say that this Gemini is just that. He wants things right. He does not mind waiting but he hates clutter and waste and drivel. He’s impatient with flibbertygibbets and has no time for fools. Gemini/Oxen may even be accused of choosiness and a certain degree of name-dropping snobbery. Whom you know seems to the Gemini/Ox almost as important as what you know.

The Ox is often a loner and this one is no exception. The time he spends alone will be the time he enjoys the most. As loquacious and eloquent as he can be, the Gemini/Ox is nonetheless a rock of personal inner strength. He likes his pleasures simple and his ideals healthy. It’s all right to have lofty dreams, but if they are unrealizable, the Gemini/Ox is not interested. “Yes. I would enjoy having a castle in Spain. But as I lave a large house in the United States that takes lots of care and upkeep, and three children to send through college, it doesn’t look as if I’ll ever have one,” says the sensible Gemini/Ox.

Gemini/Oxen are wry, too. They are not the kind of rollickingly funny people who tell jokes and try to make you laugh. Instead, they manage to inject humor into their accounts of this or that event so that you hardly know it’s there. You are smiling and keeping your ears cocked for more. No pokes in the ribs. Just a steady stream of wit.

This creature can be amazingly unlike what he seems. Gemini/0x, like all Oxen, seems really rather dull. But wait till he starts talking. Watch how positively transfixed you will be when your favorite Gemini/Ox recounts the tale of his youngest son who went to university in England and met a girl who practiced witchcraft. You will not blink the whole time. Pick up a Gemini/Ox and you won’t be able to put him or her down. These folks are real page-turners.

Ox is a boon to the Gemini's blithe spirit. This is a settling-down Gemini, a family sort of Gemini with eyes for the good life. A Gemini born Ox will always go forward, albeit more deliberately and ponderously than other Geminis, toward goals big and small. This Gemini is a thinker, yes. But he's not guilty of leaping from thought number one to idea number thirty-three and back to thought number one in two seconds flat. Concentration is possible and great work may even be accomplished.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Irishlass

Yours, The Gemini Goat:

The Gemini/Goat is a firefly who flits about in others’ lives out of sheer caprice; a tired pessimist who denigrates and disagrees with the world at large; or perhaps she’s the eternally disappointed critic whose longing for perfection (in others, of course) leads him to drop acerbic comments as though they were rose petals. The Gemini/Goat is a bit of all of these things.

You won’t find many Goats running around loose. Goats need other people. All Goats require both company and guiding forces. Gemini is the mercurial sign: quick, volatile, fickle. So put these together. Dependency and fickleness. Like being a smiling, chubby baby who’s looking around for a change from his dull parents and leaps into the arms of almost anybody who passes his stroller in the street. 

Gemini/Goats are decidedly bright and usually extremely, bitingly, observantly funny. They have a capacity for laughing at themselves. Somehow, Gemini/Goats are so disconnected from the concrete that they must be very tuned in to the instinctual. They can see a hunch coming at thirty miles. The Goat born in Gemini is gifted in things artistic. He will be good with his hands and truly know how to handle a wide variety of materials. 

Gemini/Goats are able to be content and carry on with artisanal projects or craft hobbies (which they truly love) only when they feel safe. Tie a Gemini/Goat on a crowded, trafficky boulevard sidewalk and you will be able to fetch him there three hours later to remove him directly to the mental institution. This person functions best in security. 

Goat/Geminis like to gossip. They are curious about everyone they meet. “Does he have a girlfriend? Is she really a dress designer? Did he have a car accident and kill his dog or was it his wife?” Goat/Geminis want to know your story and that of everybody you know or hear of talk to them about. They don’t often give out information on themselves unless asked, however. They are not exactly secretive. They are guarded. They know what they do with the information they glean about other’s private lives, so for obvious reasons they are not quick to share their own. 

One very nice thing about these people is their ability to use language. They are extremely, delicately and tersely eloquent. They “must have kissed the Blarney stone,” as my Irish mother would say. Gemini/Goats are good at foreign languages too. They imitate well, and as they have highly sensitive hearing, they pick up nuances easily.

“Devotion” is a word I like to think of as applicable to the Gemini/Goat. As an adult this person may seem to you to be dragging a traveling circus of family, family’s family, friends of family’s family, and friends around with him all the time. These Goats not only like to be around other people, they must have company. They also like to watch people enjoy themselves. They are uncomfortable with sorrow. It’s as though sadness were a personal insult to Gemini/Goats. They don't want anything to do with it. 

As Goats go, the Gemini/Goat is rather less pessimistic than others. He does have a kind of jaundiced view of other people and how they live their lives. He likes to put down other people of whom he doesn’t approve or whom he finds silly or ridiculous. He doesn’t really care what other people do. He is not judgmental. But he likes to poke around in their dirty laundry and guffaw if he finds something untoward.

Love

I seem to write only about unfaithfulness in love. I confess it is beginning to weigh on my spirit. But never mind. Goat/Geminis are about as faithful as Jezebel and care about this flaw in their characters even less. The Gemini/Goat is a person who wants to live one-on-one with another You will rarely, if ever, find a confirmed bachelor Gemini/Goat. But somewhere, somehow, someone else invariably comes along. The plumber. The baker. That handsome young man with the pretty teeth. Or that lovely girl who works at the supermarket. Well, they can’t help it. It’s part of their charm. If you love a Gemini/Goat, remember to make it appear that you’re holding things together. Act as if you are the strong one. The devotion you will receive in return will well outweigh the pain of petty jealousies elicited by the above-mentioned peccadilloes. Gemini/Goats make great partners for people who want to go out into the world and stomp about getting successful. Gemini/Goat will never stand in the way of an ambitious partner. The only advice I would give here is to remember that to love a Gemini/Goat is to be willing to stand watch over his tendency to indolence. As he or she cares a lot about what his loved one thinks of him and desires his mate's respect, your firm hand will never be ignored and will even be secretly appreciated. It’s a job. But Gemini/Goats give lots of fantasy and fun in return. 

Compatibilities 

I can see you playing house with a nice Aries/Cat or Libra/Horse or Pig. Aquarius/Cats and Pigs and Leo/Horses turn you on, too. You are happiest with steady but not rigid types, so climb a telephone pole if you see Virgo or Scorpio/Ox coming. Keep away from Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces/Dogs and Tigers. They are too pessimistic and easily exasperated by your flights of fancy.

Home and Family

This is the location of Gemini/Goat’s heart. He or she may not necessarily spend all his time there, but the fact of a home is of primary importance to this subject’s existence. He likes to come home, go home, be home, receive in his home, be sick at home, give birth at home and die at home. And he would rather go home than go fishing. Gemini/Goat likes the warmth and coziness of a family home where each person has his own room and everybody gets together to eat around the same table for a whole lifetime. Gemini/Goat wants to be the center of others' lives. Parenting comes naturally to this subject. He or she will not only give love and sacrifice for their offspring but they will be attentive to their kids—in both negative and positive ways—until they die. They have uncanny patience for “A spoonful for Uncle Louie now. And a spoonful for Daddy,” etc.

The Gemini/Goat child will be first and foremost a love bug. He or she will nestle and snuggle and hop into lap after lap as long as the lap owner is cuddly and warm. This kid will also be a first-rate communicator and will probably be gifted in the lively arts. Of course he or she needs lots of parental loving control and supervision for everything from lessons to choice of companions. The Gemini/Goat is easily influenced. He could fall in with the wrong crowd.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Irishlass

Harry's, the Taurus Cat/Rabbit

Security-oriented and vulnerable, this is a risky combination. The Taurean born Cat requires safety and pledges and assurances and guarantees in all aspects of his life. He cannot function properly if the rent isn’t paid and the kids don’t all have new shoes. Taurus/Cat is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a bohemian. While we are on the subject of imagination, let’s remember that Taurus/Cats receive a lion’s share of that commodity at birth. They are first inventors, innovators and breakthrough thinkers on subjects both artistic and creative. They seek their fortunes by means of their vision and inspiration. Frequently, they succeed. 

Taurus/Cats are settlers. Once the fire is in the hearth and their feet are on the fender, you’ll have a hell of a time wrenching one of these people loose to take in a movie or drive a few hundred miles for a beer. Taurus born Cat likes to stay at home. They are nesters and snugglers and careful collectors. 

The risky business about which I spoke earlier usually arises in the life of Taurean Cats after they have arrived at some of their lofty goals. You see, success is like anything else that appears all good on the surface. We hear “success” and we think, “Ah, comfort! Ah, money! Ah, popularity!” And it’s true. Yet, as all coins have a reverse side, so too does success. If you have made it, then you can’t call your life your own any longer. If your records are a hit and it looks as if you’re making a mint, the taxman may come and stay for three months in your very own home! People write to you asking you to send them a lock of your hair, one of your baby teeth, and on and on.

Taurus/Cats abhor indiscriminate mingling. They enjoy having a few close acquaintances or friends in for dinner. But they don’t really love having crowds surrounding their bathtubs while they bathe. So, as they are artistic people and frequently seek success with the public, these folks have quite a problem. What has been known to occur with the ragingly successful Taurus/Cat is that once he has made it and tasted the fruits of real success, he contentedly sinks into obscurity, goes back to sitting by the fire and stays there forever. He’s not a comeback person at all. He’s been there. He’s seen and he’s conquered. That will be quite enough, thank you. 

The Taurean Cat is easily hurt. It’s hard for this creature to put up with the rotten world in which we all live. He doesn’t hanker after rococo schemes or conjure up secret strategies. Business sharks or gangsterish types grate on the Taurus/Cat’s tender nervous system and make him feel that the world is a desperate and dangerous place. He may hole up forever in a tiny town next to nowhere if only so he never has to rub elbows with lowlifes again. Taurus/Cat is a peace and love sign.

Love 

A gracious and refined Taurus and a stubborn and sensuous Cat, this person will prefer uncomplicated love affairs to baroque and complex affairs of the heart. Taurus/Cats don’t enjoy suffering and are not given to self-pity or sniveling. They adhere rather to the charming and comforting in love relationships. If you love a Taurean Cat, don’t provoke him or her or nag about details. The Taurus/Cat generally looks after details in his own fashion and in his own time. If you can adjust to the routines of your Taurean Cat, move ahead at the pace he or she has chosen, you’ll be a lot happier for it. Taurus/Cats are generous and expansive while on the way up. But don’t be fooled into thinking this is their true nature. They are given to long spells of silence and they require calm in which to ponder their flowers growing. It is not exactly Disneyland to live with such a person. If you want somebody to tell you funny stories, there’s always “Dial-a-Joke” or “Jokes.com”.

Home and Family

The decor is always splendid, cozy, warm, pleasant and welcoming around a Taurus/Cat’s home. Luxury will be omnipresent but it will not show itself through the unbecoming appearance of golden angel sconces or showy, meltdown sterling silver firedogs. Subtle grace and inherent good taste will sing forth from all the furniture and objects about the place. Culturally acceptable magazines like National Geographic and Architectural Digest probably figure among the Taurus/Cat’s favorite coffee table literature. Taurean Cats tend to retreat in the face of violence. The Bull is normally a combative type. But Cats are so invariably squeamish that the Bull’s heavy belligerence can never temper it enough. As a result, the Taurus/Cat will be the sort of parent or sibling who explains each interdiction, reasons with family members endlessly about why we have to do this because it’s the way civilized people do this and why we cannot possibly allow ourselves to be seen doing that because it’s not attractive or graceful or pleasant.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Irishlass

A Taurus man, and a Gemini woman:

A Taurus man is a very quiet and practical person who retains an admirable calm. But his stubbornness can create problems for his near ones and his outrage is something which no one actually wants to experience. He is a lover of all that the senses and physical world can provide; he is fond of fine food, good music, and the great outdoors. While his heart may be difficult to ensnare at the onset of a relationship, once he falls for a Gemini woman he is typically hooked for the long haul. Instead of burning hot and quickly, his passions grow steadily with a kind of strength and commitment that most lovers can only dream about.

Initially, the Taurus man is smitten by the colorful, exuberant Gemini woman and also learns to accept her need to have her space to move around and explore. Even the Gemini woman respects her Taurus from the deepest of her feeling and learns to provide him with the reassurance that he craves for. There are some very obvious pitfalls and complications that come along with this pairing. Taurus prizes a clean, tidy environment and one definite way to his heart is through his stomach but for keeping up with her high-flying nature he may have to bargain with his needs. She often sees their relationship more as just another among multiple amusements that are orbiting her life at any given moment. But at the same time, she is one woman who helps her Taurus male to come out of his reserved nature and look around for new things and colors.

It is a challenge for this duo to survive for a long time. The Gemini woman is often too easily distracted by interests that lie outside of the home to put much energy into keeping it neat or cooking gourmet meals. The Taurus man loves making and saving money, but she knows how to spend it like it is going out of style. While he thrives on stability, even to the point of predictability, her moods, desires, and interests shift so rapidly that his head is left spinning. She probably won’t appreciate his sturdy, steady nature the way he might hope her to. Instead, she might find herself yearning for more surprises out of him. To make this a more compatible relationship, both of them are required to give up some of the part of their typical traits and admire their significant one with real acceptance.

community-manager

• Oh @love do me!!! I'm a Gemini he is an Ares? (march 31). This is fun!
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    @love. Can you do me? June 24 1969
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • LoveLove
    @LivinTheDream

The Scorpio Snake:

To a Scorpio/Snake, life without beauty and luxury, tenderness, compassion, admiration and extravagance is not worth living. This person is sensitive in the extreme and, for a cool-handed Snake, remarkably warm-hearted and loving. People appreciate this character for a certain innate nobility, which is both unquestionable and very comforting. Scorpios are already very sensual people with a tendency to introspect and suspect. To add the Snake characteristics of sagacity, clairvoyance and intuition certainly doesn’t diminish the philosophical side of Scorpio’s nature. This person is deep-thinking, sometimes even tormented. 

There will necessarily exist in Scorpio/Snake’s makeup a flamboyance and attention to wardrobe that sets him or her apart from the rest of us. You will never see a shabbily dressed Scorpio/Snake. They may be said to push personal appearance to the limit. Their manner of getting themselves up might even be called “costuming.” They are invariably arrayed in finery so unusual as to be stunning, and fit only for their type of personality. This person has a native ability to intuit the needs and desires of others. He or she is able to understand nuances that escape even the most discerning audience. 

Scorpios born in Snake years have a kind of special genius for picking up hints and following hunches that takes them very far in a worldly way. It may be something as simple as guessing the direction a stock will take or foreseeing the need for a certain market in commodities or goods. Scorpio/Snakes are not often poor. The variety of superiority that the Scorpio born Snake possesses is of near cosmic proportions. You cannot encounter a Scorpio/Snake and come away from said meeting without a vivid picture in your mind’s eye. 

Snakes born Scorpio may not impress you favorably, but they always impress you. You see, they embody a sort of arrogance that, I suppose, arises from the fact that they have easy success in life, are lucky with money and generally suffer only from emotional pain that they inflict on themselves. Scorpio/Snakes preen a lot and keep their noses in the air. The effect is not “Look at me!” the way it might be with a Dragon or even a Rat personality. Rather, Scorpio/Snakes command attention. The unspoken charisma is just there.

As you might have already guessed, the Scorpio/Snake’s ego fares well. There is a very healthy sense of self here. But Scorpio/Snakes don’t let their ego get too far ahead of their inner logic. They strike a careful balance between reality and dreams. Oh, they are capable of lying. The famous Snake powers of dissimulation are very active in this subject. But Scorpio/Snakes don’t often lie to themselves. They like to maintain a cool head no matter what cloud tempts them to climb on for a joyride. Scorpio/Snakes are jealous people. They want to keep everything—especially power—for themselves and their loved ones. They don’t like to share the spotlight and they make no bones about it. As Snakes go, the Scorpio is not too lazy, either. He’s so avid for gain and attention that his ambition keeps him moving. Fact is, he doesn’t have to make much effort to succeed. It comes naturally.

Love

Everybody wants to love a Scorpio/Snake. These characters are so untouchably gorgeous and unutterably cool that they can literally be said to attract everyone. But don’t worry. The Scorpio/Snake is choosy about whom he takes up with. Often, this person takes a mate he or she can manipulate and even enslave. If you love a Scorpio/Snake, join the club. Get in line. Queue up. Really, if you are attracted to such a person, it’s no surprise. It’s not even your fault. If you like being outshone in public, take up with one of these stars. You had best enjoy staying home and burning those fires because Scorpio/Snake will be out slaloming through the admiring hordes whether you like it or not.

Compatibilities

You and the Dragon are fast friends. Choose yours from out of the Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces lot. There are four Roosters who love your company. They are Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces/Roosters. Accept no substitutes. And then there’s a Cancer/Ox. And that’s about it for affinities. Less advantageous are alliances with Taurus, Leo and Aquarius/Monkeys. Taurus and Leo/Tigers are not quite perfect for you, either. If you care about your self-respect, avoid Taurus and Gemini/Pigs.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @LivinTheDream

The Pisces Man and the Scorpio Woman

Scorpio and Pisces find much in common in almost all aspects of life and interests. Pisces is more than likely to appreciate Scorpio’s intensity and depth of feeling, while, Scorpio admires, the submissive attitude of Pisces lover. Both of them are focused on an intimate and exclusive bonding.

A Pisces man is, overall, a gentle creature. He is pretty laid back and easy going. He loves being in a cozy and secured environment. His decision making capabilities are quite weak and he tends to rely on others to make them for him. As Pisces man lives his life one can sense a charm and charisma from him as well as a soothing attitude showing that nothing really bothers him. Most consistent way to insure loyalty from Pisces man is to have complete faith in his honesty and to let him know his love and support is desired and valued.

Scorpio woman has a glorious womanhood that comes off as sweet natured, perhaps a bit quiet, and very intelligent, but there is much more going on under the surface. She is a truly complicated woman, and one of the most difficult types to understand. A mastermind of understanding the emotions and motivations of others, a Scorpio woman is not readily willing to give up her own. It takes a special type of man to make her feel as though she can sincerely trust him. But during her courtship with the right person she is strongly loyal and fine woman with all qualities of head and heart.

The relationship that forms between Pisces man and Scorpio woman is very deep on many different levels. It is also quite exciting and evocative on both the sides. Once these two have fallen in love, they get to know the true meaning of connection. Their dreams are tremendous and their ideas are never ending. This is hard for either of them to come by. They both seem as though they are quite good at dreaming. Their love is not all glory, however. It holds some troubles and heartaches along the way. Although Scorpio woman thinks her Pisces man is not ambitious enough and doesn’t seem to want a lot out of life, he shows her different but in a different way. He has his own views on getting what he wants and achieving security for himself and his lover. But for the most part, they are born to love each other.

Pisces man gathers the attention of his Scorpio woman through his tenderness and submissive attitude. She always finds him very supportive and undemanding with a lot to give in both love and life. Their deep emotions for each other run deep and they flow together so well mentally as well as intellectually. Scorpio woman and her immense control and her will power are a great quality in keeping their love alive, as is Pisces man and his colorful and vibrant thoughts and ideas. He always admires his Scorpio woman and gives her all she deserves with true feeling. Pisces man is calm, affectionate and has the ability to turn a bad situation around with his imagination and make it better. Between these two, this bond becomes strong and long lasting.

The graciously melodious relationship of the Scorpio woman and Pisces man is smooth sailing unison on sparkling water that is so flowery and exciting that it can puzzle the others and force them to admire the beauty of their oneness. They both know where to begin and how to keep on flowing gently with love. As the light of romance dances in their eyes and they look over each other’s flaws to melt in essence of passion, they create a magical world of their own where happiness is reflected through Scorpio woman’s eyes and Pisces man’s charming smile. They are way too generous to take care of each other and bring some lovely changes to make the life more worthwhile. As the music flows through the air with mild fragrance, the Pisces man and Scorpio woman blend all of them beautifully to bind for ever and make an eternal relationship with joy and peace hovering around!

The sexual bond between Scorpio woman and Pisces man is not necessarily an outspoken one. They both tend to keep secrets from others. It is in their nature to do so, however, intimately it is a different story. No words need to be said as Scorpio woman just knows how to satisfy her Pisces man. She knows just what he wants, just what he needs and how to keep him at peace. This excites her immensely. Scorpio woman is also quite good at pursuing him in such a way that he thinks he is doing the pursuing. They both get satisfaction from this which, in turn, increases their love for each other. Because they both seem to know what the other one wants, no words need to be said and this adds a bit more mystery to it all. The connection is simply other worldly and they become in awe of each other. They have this quiet passion about them that rests on a field of intensity that is just waiting to grow above and beyond anything they could ever dream.

Pisces man is better off learning, from the start, that to be honest with his Scorpio woman is the best way to go for everyone involved. If she even remotely senses that he is holding something back from her, she becomes agitated and that is not a good thing. Also, she can learn from her Pisces man on how easy it can be to actually forgive someone rather than holding a grudge for eternity. The connection between Pisces man and Scorpio woman is one of a deep enrichment that is actually indescribable. They connect on so many levels and just seem to flow together so nicely. Scorpio woman shows him the ways of honesty and the confidence in knowing they are able to weather any storm and Pisces man can show her that it is not so bad to forgive and forget. Together they are very happy and close couple.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Chocoholic

The Aries Man and Gemini Woman:

Aries always keep up their newborn energy and attract the rejoicing Gemini with their aura. But as the raw Aries soul comes in contact with the much perceptive and travelling soul of Gemini they share a great combination of dreams and realities and fire and air which may heat up at times but usually provides with the warmth of affection to both.

Aries man is known for his friendly and creative nature. He wins everything he wants in life including the woman of his dreams. He is faithful and honest man, who is generally ready to help everyone. Aries man loves to lead and is a rebel by birth. When in love with a Gemini woman he always acts as a complimenting mental buddy who is always ready to walk with her hand-in-hand to make her dreams come true. Though her aloofness can sometimes freeze the warm spirit of the Aries man but still a few adjustments can always help them to stay together.

As for the Gemini woman, her mind is always on a roller coaster ride and she has many things to do at a time. This skillful attitude of hers attracts the Aries man who is always in a search of something and exciting. Gemini woman is blessed with a vivacious personality, versatility and her wits are always substantial. Being in love with an Aries man always provides the warmth to Gemini’s air essence and she adores this man throughout her life.

Gemini woman is a highly ingenious and amusing pal for all the occasions. She is one woman who can balance the passionate Aries without overstepping his independence and superiority. Being an Aries man in love with a Gemini woman can fill him up with some insecurity because this woman always ponders over her past love affairs. Moreover she finds it difficult to appreciate one single man and always look around for more qualities and interests. Be ready to face her criticism as she is very observant and usually have sharp comments for everything. But since an Aries man is capable of doing everything and anything perfectly, this Gemini woman will stick to her love and admire him astoundingly. Similarly, Aries man always appreciates the thought process of the Gemini woman and he seeks her intellect suggestions in various matters.

If being a dreamy maiden also, a Gemini woman is tugged in the lovely relationship with a practical Aries man then she has to come out of her dream world and step in the beautiful realities of passion and creativity provided by the energetic Aries man. Aries man is one male who will be fascinated by all moods and look up to you as the great partner unless you leave and start searching for more. His demand of love can make a Gemini woman uncomfortable as consistency is a word not mentioned in her dictionary. At the same time the imaginative mind of the Gemini woman keeps the Aries man away from monotony leading to healthier blaze in the relationship. Since being a Gemini woman you lack the appropriate level of will power, your Aries man always provides you with a firm support in all aspects of life.

Aries man and Gemini woman tends to tie the knot immediately after falling in love. When the fire of the Aries and air of the Gemini blend in the never fading world of love, they bring heaven to each other just like a symphony. The Gemini woman builds exquisite castles in the air and the Aries man transform them to reality where they live with most grasping aura of eternity. While the Gemini woman just gives up all her past memories to cheer up her passionate man in every game of life with strong dedication and wise advice. As these two souls submit themselves, everything turns inside and out and love changes the beating hearts to the ones that start singing the melodious tunes of togetherness.

Initially when an Aries man and a Gemini woman discover each other, they find themselves sharing a great physical chemistry. The Gemini woman has the capacity to satisfy creative desires of the Aries man. The needs of the Aries man are actually quite simple unlike the Gemini woman. For a while it excites him, until he starts to look around for “the sensuous woman”. But of course the creative love making of the Gemini woman usually keeps her as the most wanted woman by an Aries man. His own sexual expression is direct and intense. Hers is somewhat more elusive and complicated. True, he enjoys approaching their lovemaking on a path of imaginative romance, but he expects to quench his thirst in a stream of pure, honest passion, when he arrives at his destination. The problem arises in their physical relationship when the Gemini woman will unknowingly drift off to her dreamland and will fail to respond to the gestures of the Aries man at the right time. The Aries man wants the Gemini woman to concentrate on him (during lovemaking) instead of getting transported to some dream world.

The positive qualities of Aries are complete trust, rare audacity and heart throbbing innocence. But they also are very egoistic and aggressive in their actions. The Aries man frequently displays jealously because he the fear of losing his lady fair someday. On the other hand Gemini is alert, versatile and flexible in nature. But they suffer from the shallowness of emotions and are unreliable at times. In order to fulfill her dreams, a Gemini woman might get into a lot of experimentation which can make her Aries man feel insecure. To avoid such circumstances the Gemini woman must learn to return the extreme devotion of Aries man with love and feed his hidden insecurity. And the Aries man should understand that though imaginative, the Gemini woman derives strength to deal with the problems of life and will always stand by his side.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @Momof2boys42

The Cancer Rooster:

Don’t look to this warmhearted person for forgiveness. There is lots of deep Cancerian tenderness here. But there is also a great chunk of Rooster abrasiveness. This subject is a closet position-seeker and, despite his jolly—even rotund—appearance, carries vengeance to its drastic conclusion every time. You may find him or her open and even charming at first. But probe a bit. Or try living next door to one of these folks. It can be a trial by fire. 

The outgoing side of this person’s nature wants to be of assistance to others. He or she will show newcomers the ropes and volunteer to hand out programs at church on Sunday. But hold on. Isn’t that pleasant chubby woman over there the one who snapped at little Jimmy in the supermarket the other day? Yep. You guessed it. The Cancerian Rooster has an irritable, cranky side. It’s as though all the up-front heartiness had a dark and sinister lining. The Cancer/Rooster is strength personified. He or she will always have enormous energy and a gargantuan capacity for endurance in work. Never forget that this person has probably worked harder and struggled longer uphill than most to achieve whatever position he or she has in life. He is not going to relinquish such hard-earned gain to some fly-by-night smarty pants. 

Cancer/Roosters are amusing people. They like to laugh and to make others chuckle with their stories of home and pets and kids. They are very hard-working and give out advice (even when it isn’t asked for) willingly. They always present themselves well. They know how to make the best of whatever looks nature has given them and are natty dressers as well. They are indefatigably willing to work overtime and lend a hand during lunch hour. But every supplementary second the Cancer/Rooster gives to the cause or contributes to the order, whether he knows it or not, is designed to help him stay in position.

Because of this clutching need for getting and keeping a foothold (both of these creatures have pinching claw mechanisms), the Rooster Crab has little time for minor distractions. (He is impatient with frivolity and deplores wasted time or goods.) Too, any situation in life, be it professional or romantic, will burst and collapse when too tightly squeezed. This is exactly what happens in the life of Cancer/Roosters. The Cancer side grabs and claws and gets. But one day the Rooster gets a little too cocky, and boom! Down he tumbles. It takes a while, but Cancer/Rooster always stumbles to his feet and eventually toddles off to start clawing and grabbing again. Cancer/Rooster is not a disastrous sign. It’s moody but it’s also both prolific and efficient. This person will be self-styled, original and interesting—especially in familiar surroundings. He’s sharp-tongued and hyper-critical of those he feels he can daunt. And he’s both loving and giving at the same time. He’s not afraid of change – as long as he initiates the change himself.

Love

In love relationships the Cancer/Rooster is both constant and sure. He does not cotton to the variations of approach necessary in order to be one who sleeps around, and therefore chooses to remain faithful. In fact, personal serenity is essential to this person's equilibrium. While his work life vacillates vastly and his public life is often chockablock with activity, he prefers a quiet, traditional sort of home life. If you love a Cancer/Rooster, prepare to learn how to cook. These people live to eat—and drink—and they enjoy receiving guests, whom they entertain lavishly right down to the last crystal liqueur glass. They are tender-hearted, too. You will have to tolerate their numerous pets and their desire for hordes of children. In return the Cancer/Rooster gives allegiance to home. He’s not the most imaginative lover in the world. But he’s there and you’ll always know it.

Compatibilities

The Taurean born Horse gets under your skin in a pleasant fashion. Otherwise you get on with Oxen, Dragons and Snakes of the Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces persuasions. Taurus/Snakes, with their uncanny intuition, enchant you. Restrain yourself in the presence of Aries, Libra and Capricorn/Cats. Don’t try to build a life with an Aries or Capricorn/Dog. Eschew the Libra/Rooster.

community-manager

• @love that is totally creepy, and pretty scarily on point. Leeeetle freaked out here.
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    OOO OOO OOOO @love do me too please!

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • LoveLove
    @Chocoholic Right? When it's wrong, it's disappointing and easily dismissed as a load of hooey, but when it's right, it's hardly ever just a little bit right, it's spot on. Skeery.

@Unforgiven I'm about to go soak in a hot tub, my back is frikken KILLIN me, but send me your bday/ or Dh's bday, or whatever profile you're wanting, and I'll be back in about 30 minutes!

For compatibility profiles, I like Oracle : http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/ 

community-manager

• unforgivenunforgiven
    @love 10.24.86 

confessional-manager

• GingersnapGingersnap
    @Love - how do not get egotistical with all these people asking you to "do" them, "please"?
  • LoveLove
    @Unforgiven that date corresponds to the Scorpio Tiger:

First off, I’ll tell you that all Scorpio/Tigers are excessive. They do everything to extreme. They never take life as it comes, but rather race out and try to head it off at the pass. They are constantly in dangerous situations, where they have plunked themselves deliberately. They never take their time and plan every detail, or write lists to be sure that every last mothball gets accounted for in the winter clothes. These people are hasty and hotheaded and really honestly quite mad. I call Scorpio/Tigers “blitz” people. They come screeching up to every new experience, gobble, slurp, inhale, consume, build, make, bake, scrape, paint, fix—and they’re off to the next challenge. Scorpios born in Tiger years are always trying to get three lives out of one.

The combination of Scorpio’s dark magnetism and Tiger’s swaggering charm makes this subject fairly fascinating to other people. This translates into Scorpio/Tigers being quite popular among their peers. People look up to this character and Scorpio/Tiger loves to be looked up to, told how wonderful he is and, in return for admiration and approval, goes to great lengths to continue to be wonderful so that the applause never dies down. Scorpio/Tigers are egomaniacal. But they’re nice about it. These headstrong characters are automatic leaders. But they are not exactly crazy about being leaders. 

Scorpio/Tigers know how to do a lot of different things and tend to be jacks-of-all-trades. The dream of this contrary soul, then, is to do one thing well. Scorpio/Tiger is a proud person. But he rankles at his own tendency toward pride and is constantly kicking himself in the derrière, saying, “Be more humble. Don’t get carried away. Shrink your head to normal size.” And worst of all, Scorpio/Tigers are fighters. They are ferocious and even dangerous as adversaries. They can be both rancorous and bloodthirsty. But they hate being so mean. They long to be nicer. 

Now that you understand the basic Tiger/Scorpio schizophrenia, I will tell you what they need to do so as not to die young: Scorpio/Tigers must gain wisdom at an early age. This wisdom will not come from within. It will always be delivered by an outside source. Scorpio/Tigers must keep their floppy little ears clean and listen carefully to the wise people in their hectic lives. Spunk they have. Sagacity they don’t. When this person finally learns reason and temperance, he can move any mountain he comes upon with a single switch of his tail. Without common sense and measure this person is a goner. Once the Scorpio/Tiger has assimilated level-headedness as a way of life he or she can go very far indeed. 

These people boast a certain brilliance, possess panache to burn and are competent in the extreme. There is nothing you cannot entrust to them. They are self-starters, pushy but congenial, and they’ll battle to the death with injustice. Scorpio/Tigers hate rules unless they make them themselves. They always think they know best. They are hotheaded, jealous and ruthless when crossed. They don’t mind brute force but they hate trickery. Scorpio/Tigers stalk dishonesty in the dark of night. They thrive on victory and just about never admit defeat.

Love 

This person doesn’t find true love in two weeks. First of all, he or she lives a tumultuous life, full of adventure and change. Without change, the Scorpio/Tiger would turn to drink or drugs. He does not necessarily want to switch partners, and I would even say the Scorpio/Tiger is a faithful type, but he likes to change scenery, alter his habits, move the furniture around in his life. When and if he finds someone to follow this restless prowling, Scorpio/Tiger can settle on a mate. He’s very sexual and can even be kittenish in the bedroom. .
    If you love a Scorpio/Tiger and wish to remain near him forever, you must first be respectable. Scorpio/Tigers want to be the crazies in the family. They don’t want any competition in the cuckoo department. Moreover, this subject has to feel admiration for the one he loves. Otherwise he loses interest. So be your own person, be thoughtful and wise. Do not, I repeat, do not cling, lean or fawn. All of the above cause Scorpio/Tigers to lose their lunch.

community-manager

• LoveLove
    @GingerSnap

I just keep hearing the little high-as-hell dude from Super Troopers "Do me! Do me do me do me!"
    LOL

community-manager

• SammieSammie
    @love, thanks! I'll look into it more. I'm interested now. I was just looking to be all 'oooh ahhh that's totally me!!' LOL

community-manager

• I hate it when those damn things are so close! Thanks @love >:)
  • unforgivenunforgiven
    A lot of that seems spot on and some of it not so much. Still pretty cool though.

confessional-manager

• LoveLove
    @Sammie it fascinates me, especially when you find a resource that allows you to take it all in together. But I'm a poor student LOL 

@LivinTheDream You're welcome!

@Unforgiven I didn't even think it was YOUr birthday after I read the profile...but you know yourself better than I do.

I would say, that a lot of it IS generalizations, but also, you can't discount the way your life experiences combine to further mold your personality. Maybe your profile *could* have been more you, if life hadn't got in the way, or maybe it will BE you, once you discover who you are and what your true path may be...

@Arkroyal working on it!

Still waiting for a Cancer Dog to pop up. I love them, but they are poison for me. I have a tendency to want to take them in and "fix" them or fix things for them. Bad bad bad bad!

community-manager