Single Parents/child abuse
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    Douchebaggery is a contributing factor to Senator abuse.
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    What kinda crack are they smoking up there
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • [Deleted User]
    Oh fuck them. Shank em.
  • LA_PygmyHerderLA_PygmyHerder
    I'll drive the damn bus @LivinTheDream  What a riduculous piece of horsecrap!
  • anotheranonanotheranon
    Holy crap on a cracker!! What are they smokin in Wisconsin that they actually elected this guy?!?!
  • [Deleted User]
    Look, we finally found the definition of a douchecanoe in the flesh!!! ;)
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    Unfuckingbelievable. 
  • motymoty

:stab:

• onetimeonetime
    "Hundreds of laws, rules, and regulations, and thousands of pages of legislation seems like a really roundabout and inefficient way for conservative lawmakers to encourage women to have buttsex. Just ask, guys. Seriously."

=))
    Suck it up buttercup!
  • [Deleted User]
    Nutbaggery - a new wonderful word.
  • lizim
    I can't wait until DH dies and I instantly become a child abuser thanks to my new status as a single parent. It's been hell these past seven years not neglecting and abusing the girls, but his mere presence is like a force filed protecting them from the evil that lurks within.
  • AnonUser34
    Nunya said:

Yeah, it would be a Republican male that would propose something that asinine.

:)) That was my first thought too!!
    I was raised by a single parent my Mom is a hard Ass worker who did what she had to for myself and brother if you haven't lived it then don't judge it..
  • LA_PygmyHerderLA_PygmyHerder
    It's all of that "Protecting family values and the sanctity if marriage" BS. Who the hell are they to tell anyone what "Family values" are? And as for the sanctity of marriage? Different faiths beleive marriage is different things. Don't force me to fit into that xtian box and I won't force you to dance naked under a full moon, K?
  • AnonMomAnonMom
    The whole sanctity of marriage bullshit is even more of crock being as not everyone is allowed the opportunity to be married.  Like @LA_PygmyHerder said, who gets to define family values??  I can damn near guarantee that my family values don't coincide with some stodgy Republican male.
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Yep a republican male and a wealthy one I'm sure, that couldn't imagine why any baby wouldn't have both parents. So its my fault my kid's dad is no good? He's the one neglecting her not me. How about rounding up all the deadbeat dads instead of the mothers that are working their asses off. I cannot comprehend how these idiots even make it in life, let alone become leaders of the country. Oh I forgot, daddy's money. Must be nice asshole, the least u could do is leave the rest of us unfortunates alone.
    ~slim shady~
  • GlitterQueen GlitterQueen
    oh yeah that will fix everyone's problems... definatly.. such a brilliant idea...
    :-q :-L
  • [Deleted User]
    I read this to my husband (a moderate republican) and his response was "don't they have anything better to do?? Seriously!!"
  • PartTimeWife
    Well I guess my girls were abused then because their bio father hasn't been around since I was 3 months pregnant with the 14yo, and Ive only been with my current DH for 11 years. 
  • [Deleted User]
    I'm waiting for his:

1) illegitimate child
    2) mistress
    3) male prostitute
    4) Craigslist ad seeking sex

To come popping up. It will happen. It always does with men like this.
  • DemandaDemanda
    X(
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    I'm sorry, but this is so absolutely ludicrous that I can't even get angry over it. I have to laugh. I don't want any of what that guy's smoking because it clearly turns you into an imbecile.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • AnonUser34
    @Chocoholic that's what I'm waiting for too.. The bigger the Ass the harder they usually fall :-q
    Has anyone else noticed that these people that are so against single parents were raised by both parents and money? How can you be so Jugdemental if you know nothing about it, never been there.
  • onetimeonetime
    Makes ya wonder what they'd say to the President. I mean clearly HE was neglected and abused....
    Suck it up buttercup!
  • monstamomonstamo
    I am fiscally conservative and, in the past, casually listened to the like of Bill O'Reilly and Neal Boortz. But, as of late, the both have had rants about the irresponsibility of single parents and their drain on society. Is this a trend? Vilify mothers? Really? As an unmarried (by choice) parent, I will share my opinion at th polls.
  • [Deleted User]
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Maybe they should do something about people that walk out on their kids, not the ones that are trying to take care of them alone. Its called CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT, give them some more funding. Do these idiots not have people to tell them not to say shit like that?
    ~slim shady~
  • stinkersmommystinkersmommy
    Ok so the now single mom is the abuser b/c she is a single mom after leaving her ABUSER? That makes no effing sense. So o guess they want the 1940's again when every one knew you were gettin your ass beat but no one helped cause it wasn't their place geeze talking about a really bad time warp
  • SammieSammie
    Well here's another little gem along these lines from Rick Santorum:

A quote from a speech in 1994: "We are seeing it. We are seeing the fabric of this country fall apart, and it's falling apart because of single moms."

community-manager

• SammieSammie
    I hate the damn highlights. I didn't do that to add emphasis, but it will not allow me to reformat. :/

community-manager

• Monkeynmoo
    This is a horrible law... I was a single mom because my sons dad, who I was engaged to when I got pregnant, KILLED HIMSELF. I didn't have a choice and I only used state funded programs (wic to be exact) for a year. My son IS SPOILED ROTTEN and hasn't ever been abused. What a fucking douche, first of all IT'S MY VAGINA AND UTERUS and if I want to have kids out of marriage that's MY CHOICE, also if I choose to use bc to stop from having further children IT'S MY CHOICE! someone take that man's penis away for he feels it gives him power!
  • CourtneyAnne
    I saw something posted about this on a friend's facebook. I didn't even take the time to read the article. I do a damn good job raising my twin boys. Their dad takes them occasionally but he is now moving out of stat for a higher paying job to help support the boys and actually bring some money home after they give me half for child support. To even make such a broad statement such as this is ludicrous. They are better off with me as a single mom then in a failed relationship with two unhappy pissed off parents.
  • PandamandaPandamanda
    They have nothing better to bitch about or find wrong so they attack single moms. This is absurd!