Baby Erection
  • farmmommyfarmmommy
    Sorry, but I didn't know what else to name the thread.... I changed ds's diaper about 2 hours ago and he had an erection....I know this happens.... But I just changed him again.... And he still has one... Is THAT Normal? I mean I don't know if it went away and came back or if he's had it the whole time.... HELP!!!
  • pggteepggtee
    LOL well I don't know if it's normal to have one for two hours, I would say definately not! But my son (9mo) gets one almost every time I change his diaper, it's the cold air I think. Half the time he pees everywhere as soon as the air hits him, and the other time he just has, well, what you called it hahaha a baby boner. If he has one that long it's probably uncomfortable and I think he'd probably cry or be fussy, you know?
  • farmmommyfarmmommy
    @pggtee He has been fussy but he's teething.... So I'm not sure what it's from.
  • canadamom
    Totally freaked me out when my DS had an erection at about 2 months old while I changed his diaper. Although I have university level biology classes, NO ONE told me that penis's had the capacity to go erect BEFORE puberty.  ExH was very amused.  Little guy had them quite frequently when diapers were changed.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Cool air and having to pee happens alot!
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • mmsped
    When my DS was a baby he had an erection every time I changed his diaper for about a month.  It would happen as soon as I took his diaper off.  I just wiped him and put his diaper on a little more loose than usual and kind of tent it in the front.  I was afraid I'd break it!  ;)
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    Normally, my little dudes only get an erection when they have to pee or have been fondling themselves. It seems they always had to pee the very second I tried to remove the diaper lol. It can happen quite often. They kinda go through phases. You will know when something is wrong with it!
  • AloneOverseasAloneOverseas
    I didn't have a boy, so when I had a foster son who was almost three getting little 'wood' I freaked! Lol. I googled it to see if it was normal. But what really freaked me was when he would run about naked then sit while I applied his eczema cream and he would 'beat' on himself then say to me 'mommy, mommy, bigger, bigger'! I would die inside laughing but keep a straight face and try to ignore it or ask him to stop. What a lesson!
    I love purple; I love cats. Imagine if cats were purple ...
  • [Deleted User]
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • farmmommyfarmmommy
    He was circumcised at 1 day ols... He's now 4 1/2 months tho
  • [Deleted User]
  • AnonUser24
    My ds (9 months) gets them half the time I change him. It's normal :)
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    Its normal. It probably went away and came back when you took his diaper off. Wait until he can take his pants off or talk about it. My ds4 went through a phase where he would sing ” here comes the boy with the giant pee pee” every time he went potty :)
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    Raised four boys here.....Yep, they are born with wood capacties!!!! Gawds gift.....pfffft, ability to stand at attention for no apparent reason!!!!! ;)
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • eliza_oeliza_o
    Baby boners are perfectly normal. My DS3 is potty training and I sometimes give him "naked time" and I use the baby boner as a sign that he needs to pee, otherwise he won't say anything and pee in his room or something. And on the potty, his baby boner hurts him sometimes when he has to tuck it down to pee... Again, perfectly normal. :)