Revenge stories...
  • Anonymous
    You know the saying: "Don't get mad, get even." So what are your revenge stories? Dish!
  • Anonymous
    When my ex-wife declared that she was leaving me for her subordinate, I remembered that her company had a anti-fornication policy (that was specifically for managers and associates). In my rage, I called her supervisor and told her what was happening and my ex got demoted a full level. She still hasn't gotten back to her original position and it's been more than a year.
  • Anonymous
    I've worked with this woman for 6 yrs and in all that time, she has used "being new in the office" as an excuse for why she never wants to take the lead on anything, volunteer for projects, etc. When she's "voluntold" to do something because she never takes the initiative herself, she spouts off a dozen excuses for why she's busy that day/week/month. Finally I got fed up with doing all of my work PLUS whatever she "couldn't handle" and went to our boss. Boss admitted that she can't stand my coworker's work ethic either, but that due to some sort of nepotism her hands were tied as far as demoting her, so together we brainstormed a bunch of ways to make things so difficult for her that she would eventually want to leave. The great thing is, everyone else on the team is a hard worker so we keep generating more projects (which benefit the community we serve) and putting more responsibility on my coworker - I can hear it in her flat expression when she talks and feel the disdain in her emails, she hates the pressure and it's just a matter of time before she quits. And then we are going to have the party of a century -- "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD."
  • Anonymous
    I slept with a friends fiance when she started treating us both badly. Drug problem. She knows about it too. She asked me about it and I told her I wont be spoken to that way. She's apparently gotten over it lol
  • Anonymous
    Despite my ex being a cheating asshole, I tried to work things out amicably with him. In fact, my head was not screwed on straight so for some reason I agreed to a very small settlement in return for visitations with our cats. Well, the cat visits could not be legally enforced, so he ended up screwing me out of those after all was said and done. I gave him one more chance to cut me a check and let me have some more of our things and since the divorce was over and done with, he got shitty with me and said no.

Sooooo - I was not gonna take that lying down. I called his job (I work for the same large company) and told them that he was paying non-smoker rates for insurance when I knew he'd taken it back up after we divorced. Did the same thing with outside life insurance. THEN I went to the IRS and sang like a bird. He was a CPA and in charge of the Federal tax return for our company. The IRS investigated him based on my claims, though I doubt they were able to prove much of it (him doing tax returns under the table for money he didn't claim on our returns, him helping friends and family fake or misreport stuff to lower tax burden, etc.) and he was eventually asked to leave our company. Which I know pissed him off beyond belief because he liked the cache and reputation from working with our very large, internationally known corporation. I also heard he got in trouble for other things as well, since he'd been recruiting college interns - think he was trying to hit on them at job fairs, etc. Finally, I turned him in for illegally downloading music off the internet, and for having IM chats with what he thought were underage girls. No clue where that all went. But I can tell you this, I made that fucker sorry he didn't just give me another $10k and a few more things from the house. I know he's fine and dandy now, but he just gets very stressed when things don't go well, so for two good years, I kept him on his toes. Probably shaved a good 10 years off his life span. I also may or may not be responsible for some additional stuff that has happened to his house and car over the past few years. Hell hath no fury...
  • Anonymous
    I would love a good creative way to get back at my husband's ex wife for all the crap she has put us through. I only have a limited amount of info on her, and she doesn't work. Any good suggestions?
  • Anonymous
    My one and only time at revenge ended badly. For me. Totally backfired but I was too dumb and hurt to realize that's how it would end beforehand. I was dating a guy for a while that I really liked. Come to find out he was dating several other girls at the same time, as well as being engaged to one who was away at school. I felt so hurt and betrayed! I had just come out of a 3 year relationship where I had been cheated on. So I slept with his best friend and boss. Really dumb because the only thing I managed to do was hurt myself. He didn't care at all that I had done this, and I ended up feeling like a slut.
  • Anonymous
    OH holy hell no! I am the OP of the MOMS Club confession/revenge story #11849 and everyone flipped the fuck out on me for wiping my ass on some bitches hand towels. A bunch of you are getting revenge by fucking people? And that is ok? I simply wiped my sweaty ass on a hand towel and I am vile and disgusting (ok it was vile and disgusting) but jeeez!! Now don't get me wrong I have probably also fucked someone out of revenge. I am by no means judging any of you. Serves 'em right! But....I am going to be VERY surprised if nobody calls you the names I was called!! If you have not read my story and are looking for some revenge ideas please go ahead! And don't believe the comments you read because it is in fact a very true and twisted story :)
  • Anonymous
    LOL. PP- never commented on your story and I will tell you why. After my Ds's sperm donor decided that the measly $100 I asked for child support was too much, he'd get a job, and as soon as the family court found him there, he'd quit. This pissed me off, along with the horrible things he said about me and our son. So one night I pissed in a cup and poured it all over his car, being sure to get the handles on the doors.

Once in high school, a guy broke up with me for another girl, and it hurt me really bad, so I fucked his brother that night because I knew he had issues about his brother. That isn't my proudest moment, but he'd used me and some of my friends, so it was good fun. His brother actually ended up being my one and only fuck buddy. It was well worth it in the end.
  • Anonymous
    @ 6:37- I read your post but never commented. Some of the things on that thread got way out of hand! I don't judge. Well, ok, if you talk about harming your kids, (and not wishful thinking harm, actually doing them harm, ie;giving them meds to make them sleep) yeah I judge, but not anything else. I think it's human to lose it sometimes and do crazy shit. Hurt, anger, jealousy, all those feelings are sometimes too much to bear and you lash out. Most of the time the only thing that is accomplished is hurting yourself though. And by the way, I hate those bitchy mom's clubs too! (I'm 6:25 on here)
  • Anonymous
    when me and my best friend were 16, we got some good revenge on her ex-boyfriend. he had dumped her one day, out of the blue and about a month later, his friend to us that her ex had cheated on her. she was beyond pissed becuz she had even asked him if he did and he denied it. so, one night, she slept over at my house and we called his house. she started to "cry" and when his dad answered, she asked for her ex. i was in the other room, laughing my ass off on the phone extension (mind you this was about 1992 so we had land lines and no caller id yet) but had it muted so i couldn't be heard. his dad says, "who's this? what's wrong?" she goes, "it's ***** (the girl he cheated with) and i just found out i'm pregnant! and it's his!" his dad goes, "WHAT? WHAT? ****, GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!" we hung up, laughing our asses off!!!! a couple days later we heard he got quite the ass whooping and even after it was cleared up, he still got grounded for about a month. me and my bff still laugh about it today!
  • Anonymous
    Thanks 7:55 I normally do not do those sorts of things but after being in that MOMS Club for 2 years trying to fit in yeah I did lose it. Not to mention the fact that I was really depressed and on a high dose of celexa which made me really loopy for a while. I'm not taking anything now and feel much bettter. I did get a huge laugh when everyone was saying I needed meds though!! Funny thing about that MOMS club is that it wasn't like anyone had that much more money than anyone else. I live in a military town so most of our husbands had the same job (mine actually has a great job) and we were all SAHM. But still it was a constant competition and lots of talking behind everyones backs. I saw how mean they were to other members and assumed they were like that to me as well when I wasn't around. Why wouldn't they be right? When I wrote my story I didn't get into all the details but seriously they were such assholes!! So I not only did it for me but for everyone who has ever joined that club and walked away feeling like shit! Ahhhh how I love revenge! Like it or not!
  • Anonymous
    Not a proud moment by far, but several years ago I had an affair. We broke it off and resumed it a couple of years later resulting in both of us getting divorced. He was such an ***. He tracked me down, we started things up again, then after we decided to tell my young children...he decided maybe he wanted to go back to his wife. He went back and forth for awhile, constantly playing mind games and manipulating me, then he secretly started seeing us both...after their divorce was final! After almost a year of this I said enough...I realized I was better than all of this, I knew he was seeing her and was certain he was seeing another woman!!! He thought he'd let me go quietly and just go back to the wife...who made better money than him by the way...WELL I had another thing coming for him! She had no idea he was still seeing me all that time! I sent her a detailed email of everything she had been up to for the last year...family business included. He thought I was going to just disappear and he would go back to a happy life...after he did everything he could to ruin mine. I DON'T THINK SO!!! She dumped his ass that night and kicked him off of the property she let him use for business. He even had gotten a brand new truck thinking she would be there to help pay for it! HA HA HA! Now, I am happily remarried to my ex husband with an amazing life and he is struggling day to day with a failing business and a bad relationship with an alcoholic. And honestly, I would've just walked away if he hadn't purposely manipulated me and worked so long to destroy my life, since we had both made the bad decision to have the affair after all.
  • Anonymous
    I worked with a girl who would lie, cheat, and steal to get a pat on the head from the supervisor. One day she stole a whole weeks worth of my hard work and presented it as her own. I confronted her about it only to get that smartass smirk from her and some snotty little comment. The next day I raided DH's hunting supplies and emerged with skunk scent. I used four bottles and doused her brand new convertible. We live in the south and it was around 98° at the time. She took it to be detailed which didnt help at all & ended up selling it soon after. Do I feel guilty? Hell no!!
  • Anonymous
    For my friend's wedding, I had to buy (and pay shipping on!!) a $125 teal bridesmaid dress that was by no means re-wearable (I thought taffeta died in the 80s!), plus spend $65 on new shoes, pay for my own hair and makeup on the day of the wedding, on top of all I'd already shelled out for the bachelorette party, shower, etc. I was steaming. I had already invited her to be a bridesmaid in my wedding, and this is really petty and stupid and in the grand scheme of things pointless, but for my wedding I paid for all my bridesmaids' dresses except for hers. I added $10 to the cost plus fictional shipping. I did not recoup my expenses by any means but I sort of felt a little better. Petty, I know. I KNOW. Don't bother commenting if that's all you're gonna say. :)
  • Anonymous
    @PP - Hell no I don't think it's petty! Been there done that with the ridiculous things people expect you to do for their wedding. Some brides don't ever consider the cost of all that crap! I only wish I had done something like it for the last wedding I was in. Over 500 bucks for all the stuff we had to pay for and then didn't even get free drinks at the bar the night of the reception! The only payback we got (me and the rest of her SEVEN bridesmaids) was that we did a girls weekend in vegas and didn't include her.
  • Anonymous
    My husband's ex's goal in life is to see us get a divorce. And I have her kids every other weekend. ...
  • Anonymous
    i told my ex's current g/f that she should get checked out for herpes and what meds cost would be to be on them, told her that I felt she needed to know, since he hadn't told her the truth.....bwahahahahahha......I don't have herpes, neither does my ex, at least he didn't when we were together....it freaked her out so much they split, she refuses to believe him and won't talk to him, shei s the skank he screwed around with on me....I moved outta state, so I don't care...lmao
  • Anonymous
    4:24 - me too! And I so don't get it, she is remarried and should just move on!
  • Anonymous
    I gave away my daughter's 14 y/o favorite shoes after she called me a bitch! Now that gives her a reason to cry. I think I will also give away her childhood stuffed animals and burns all her drawing in the pit outside if she dares tell me "I hate you!" again.
  • Anonymous
    I had a feeling my ex was cheating on me so I poked little tiny holes in all his condoms. I was on birth control so no worries here. When I finally caught him I told him he had to contact every whore he had been with to tell them. He was speechless and I felt great.

But, I believe in karma. He's alone, goes from job to job and his entire family has disowned him. That's revenge enough for me.
  • Anonymous
    found out my ex had cheated...didnt tell him I knew...went down on him one last time, and instead of "spitting", I put it in a cup....then brought him a "special" glass of orange juice later when he asked for a drink.. :)
  • Anonymous
    I fed my former jewish bf some pork once cause I thought he was cheating on me!
  • Anonymous
    I'll first want to start off that this is really bad but he was a super skeezer.
    So I met this guy through a male friend of mine and he was a mechanic and owned his own repair place. Well one day my car died and my friend said hey take it to Brian he'll give you a discount on the labor. I was 22 so that sounded like a plan to me. So he had my car for over six months. I'd call and check on it to find out the status ...there was serious problems with it but you would think a repair shop could fix it...i even gave him 500 dollars in advance. So one night I'm out with my friends had a couple of drinks and I was tipsy to say the least and this guy calls me up says hey your car is ready and offers to come pick me up. So I agreed and he picked me up ...there was no car ....he said he just wanted to ask me out for a while but didnt think I would go for it. (he was slightly older than me) Long story short we had sex cause little did he know but I thought he was cute and sweet so why not? Well we began dating and he loaned me a car to use while mine was being "repaired" but one day he called me at work and told me i needed to bring his jaguar back cause he needed it. Ok fine not a problem. So I drove it over to his place and this woman comes outta the house screaming at me calling me all kinds of names and I'm saying to her Who the hell are you? She's apparently his fiance and its her fucking car. :| OMG I told her how sorry I was that I had no idea. She was pissed understandably but I honestly had no clue So about 3 weeks later ...my friend the guy who introduced us told me to tell him i was pregnant and to tell him I wanted an abortion and he needed to help pay for it. So that's exactly what I did. Still to this day don't know why I did it but I chalk it up to being young hurt and stupid.
  • Anonymous
    5:01 How much did you ask him for? Just curious bc I totally would have done something like that
  • Anonymous
    200 bucks. I told him Id pay half if he would.
  • Anonymous
    So, 5:01 p.m., did you ever get your car back?
  • Anonymous
    I just want to caution you revenge getters for a moment. Sorry to be a downer but some of this revenge is gross and comes back to you. Example: all the confessions about cleaning the toilet with your husbands toothbrush. Gross! That mouth is likely to be back on yours sometime.
    Having sex with your drug addicted friends BF. Hepatitis b and c and HIV are not your friends but those with addiction problems know them well. Three way sharing going on.

The microbial PSA is now closed.
  • Anonymous
    My DH husband forgot about my birthday 2 years in a row, so I rubbed the spoon on the dog's ass before I dipped it in the cake I got for my birthday and share with the asshole (no pun intended).
  • Anonymous
    Note about the butt spoon: I only stuck it in his slice :)
  • Anonymous
    love the stories, except the one about giving away the 14 yr old's shoes and possibly burning her drawings and giving away her stuffed animals.....wtf is with that? If your 14 yr old is telling you she hates you, ffs, suck it up! She's the child, you are the parent, act like one, not a spitey revengeful bitch of 14 yourself!...you get that freaked out over your 14 yr old saying she hates you?....good luck......if you think that is so bad and you would do that to get her back, I fully pity your 14 yr old for having you as a mom and hope she gets mega revenge on you for being such a pyscho mom.....grow hte fuck up, you are the parent....
  • Anonymous
    When I found out DH was cheating on me I didn't call him out on it for 3 years. I instead spent that time spending the majority of our savings on jewelry. Very expensive jewelry that I never showed him or told him about. I handled our finances and he just assumed it was going into savings. I also told him I couldn't handle the stay at home mom thing anymore and went back to work. I put every penny I made into a safe deposit box at the bank and didn't include it with our finances. When I filed for divorce I waited till it was final then sold the jewelry and bought a house with the money.
  • Anonymous
    I had this really shitty driver one day that kept cutting me off, screwing with my ability to merge into a new lane, tailgating, and slamming on his brakes right in front of me, swerving at me, etc. He & his passenger were laughing at me the whole time and making faces. I'm the driver that goes 5-10 over, never tailgates or cuts off, etc., and don't know why he decided to harass me. Went on for about 8 miles before he finally reached his destination. Turns out we were both headed to walmart. I got stuck at the light at the parking lot entrance, but saw where he parked. I made sure he was in the building already, and then pulled out and chewed several pieces of gum. Which I then proceded to smear all over the side of his fancy, apparently well-loved car.
  • Anonymous
    14 year old may be the child and mom may be the adult, but 14 year old needs to learn that stupid shit can't just fly out of her mouth just because she's 14. I'm not sure I would have burned pics/stuffed animals but hey, as you said, she's the mom, she calls the shots.
  • Anonymous
    My senior year of high school I was dating one of the 'Popular' guys. He had an amazing body and fantastic hair that he spent FOREVER on every day. I found out that he cheated on my a couple of times but I didn't let him know.
    We went to a party, and he was known for getting drunk and passing out on the couch. When he was dead to the world, I pulled out a bottle of my bff's Nair and rubbed it into little dots all over his head. He went home and took a shower, called me screaming, I confessed and dumped him and laughed every time I saw him with a hat on. My bff spread it around school too!! Pics and all!
  • Anonymous
    i agree that calling her mom a bitch is wrong, but if i went ape shit every time one of my kids said they hated me.....as for her calling the shots, she ffriggin demented to go and burn the kid's stuff like she said she would if she heard "I hate you" outta the 14 yr old's mouth....pick your battles....she is the adult, she should act like one, not like a spitey 14 yr old would....ffs
  • Anonymous
    This is Saturday 5:01. No I never did get my car back. It was totaled and he knew that all along. Lost most of the 500 bucks I gave him to fix it so I guess technically i only lost 300. :P
  • Anonymous
    I felt the relationship my ex had with a "friend" was a little inappropriate. one weekend this friend came to town and my ex decided to take her to one of our special restaurants for dinner. I knew how ex is and would be paying for the dinner so as soon as ex was out the door, I called and reported her credit card stolen!!
  • StarsStars
    Can you tell which was mine @soupermom? :)
    apsycho

• StarsStars
    LOL no. Mine was the one about the broken car and lust in the tire pit HAHA
    apsycho

• [Deleted User]
    Can you tell which was mine?!
  • SanityIsAMythSanityIsAMyth
    I forgot about this discussion!

@rap422 were you the one who called the IRS?

Mine should be easy to guess…
  • SweetpeaSweetpea
    Every time my husband really pisses me off I go and spend all the money in the account and rack up his credit cards!!! Just so he has to stress about money for next 2 weeks!!!!
  • SweetpeaSweetpea
    When my 3 yr old told me she hated me one time!!! Nothing that a little baby bar soap wont cure!! Never again have i heard those words
  • [Deleted User]
    @sanityisamyth- no IRS, I was the one who pissed in the cup, and screwed the brother. Ahh... It felt GOOD.
  • SanityIsAMythSanityIsAMyth
    Omg @rap422 I honestly thought it was that one at first, then said "nah. Rap wouldn't have poured it on the car… maybe his shoes..." lol

I wish I knew who sold the jewelry & bought a house! So impressive!

• PrincessEPrincessE
    Best revenge story ever isn't mine- a friend was in an abusive marriage and decided she was DONE. After getting him shit-faced and taking another beating she watched him pass out in their bed. From there she got up, got a large sewing needle and fishing line and SEWED him INTO the sheets. Then she got a cast iron skillet and went to town on his ass.
    She called the cops on herself and no charges were filed. It was a small town and aside from knowing he'd been beating her, the cop was a family friend.
    Another friend of mine went to an Ex's house for some things and ducked into the bathroom where she scrubbed the toilet with his toothbrush then replaced it.
    Best (or worst) I ever did was burn X's HS football jersey and e-bay a playsation.
    Great stories!!
  • mental_statemental_state
    If dh pissed me off and I could be bothered, I would sit bare-arsed and fart on both sides of his pillow, and he is a very keen reader, so it is just unfortunate and coincidental that only his books have random pages missing towards the end!
  • AnonUser23
    That's awesome @mental_state! My husband reads a TON but figures he switched to a Kindle! I totally would have done that if/when he pisses me off. Sometime I "accidently" erase his shows on the DVR :)
  • mental_statemental_state
    @handtowelLady i do that to, but I tell them I watched it and I thought it was rubbish so I deleted it. There was a John Oliver show on and that was wiped last night after I watched it :)
  • momof4dd
    One of my ex's had cheated on me and when I was at his apratment to gather my things. I was in the bathroom getting make up and such. There in the toothbrush holder were two toothbrushes, neither were mine. So I peed on both of them and put them back in the holder, and left very pleased with myself.