For the last few days, I played the role of a Mommy Blogger in NYC. It was a blast, and I brought home some valuable lessons…
1. It’s really fun to get away without the kids once in a while.
2. There’s nothing like meeting Uma Thurman to jump start a diet.
3. Celebrities do not like talking abut their personal lives.
4. New York blocks are endless, especially when you accidentally walk around in circles.
5. Minnie Driver is crazy gorgeous in person. Crazy. And really, really sweet.
6. Press passes make me feel cool.
7. I must invest in oil blotting pads. Stat.
8. My feet can only handle heels for three hours. Note to self.
9. Anthony Edwards is even nicer than you would hope.
10. I really, really like my bed. Even if I only saw it for two hours last night.