• Michigan Avenue, Chicago
(we all tagged along on Jeff’s week long business trip.
Great idea, in theory. In theory.)
• Thunder, lightening and pouring rain
(what happened to the 80 degree sunny forecast?)
• Me, frizzy haired and exhausted
(thanks to 3 kids up and ready at 3:57 am.
Damn humidity and damn central time zone)
• Evan strapped on me in the Baby Bjorn
(dribbling slobber and spit up all over me)
• My one hand pushing Ben’s stroller
(and swerving all over, because it really needs to be pushed with 2 hands)
• My other hand and grasping Lily’s hand as she tries to run away
(because an hour and a half in American Doll store just isn’t enough)
I fully expect the city of Chicago to see a drop in unplanned births
next March due to the sight of us.