Today… on Today

What a day!!! I’m writing this from the hotel where I have exactly one hour of downtime, but wanted to share some pictures and videos from Today…

First up, the clip from my interview with Ann Curry and Huffington Post’s Lisa Belkin.

Next up, my interview with Kathie Lee Gifford and Billy Ray Cyrus, who thinks that my name is cool. In return, I kind of called his daughter a slut. And then I pissed off Kathie Lee. Double whoops!

But, he did take a book home with him to share with his kids. My job is done.

And, no, my hair doesn’t always look like this. The folks at Ouidad not only threw me an amazing launch party, but they also did my hair. And have secured a place in my heart forever.

Just a day in the life of a mother of three, huh?

Comments

Colleen says

You were great and HONEST!! I love it!! I can’t wait for the book to get here, just checked Amazon and it is in transit!!

Moomser says

So, so proud of you and happy for you! And thanks for posting this as we don’t get the today show in Italy and was curious to see you!

debi9kids says

Now I can tell people I knew you in the blogging world WAY BACK when…. ;)
    You’re a rock star!

Kasey says

So well done, Jill. I broke out in a sweat watching you so calmly answer Kathie Lee!! Congrats. Big exhale!

Carolyn says

Oh I’m so excited for you! Congratulations.
    I can’t wait for my copy to arrive. (Wish I’d done Kindle!!)

Jamie says

You did great!! I just finished catching up to your blog yesterday. It took me a week to read all of your posts…I really enjoyed it. I feel the same way. I grew up towards your neck of the woods. I am also a North Shore Girl…Congratulations on the book! I can’t wait to read it.

Desiree says

It was such a blast to watch on The Today Show. I’ve been a fan of your blog since it started. I can’t wait to purchase the book.

Brooke says

Omg..Kathie Lee can suck it. “Parenting is such a joy” or what ever the hell she said. Puh-leez I’m sure she a billion nannies.

Jessica says

You were fabulous!! Im so excited that I started following you over a year ago. Thanks for the amazing community and helping to show people that motherhood is freaking hard.

Melinda says

Jill,

Congratulations!! I love what you’ve done. You are 100% right in that we moms of today just sort of wing it a lot of the time and hope for the best.

Now, I am not a “mean girl” and I think chicks should basically stand up for one another, but KLG is so out of touch and a close minded biatch! Poop to her! At least BRC has a sense of humor and was really trying to be supportive of you!! *deep breath, reel it in*

Again, congrats on your success and keep up the great work, we need you!! :)

Patricia Scott says

I am not a mother but you crack me up! Best wishes for your continued success both as an “honest mommy” and an author! Kudos!

Jana DeWitt says

OMG your curls are beyond perfect!! And your LEGS!!! Sure hope your HD appreciates all your Goddess-ness. (that’s a word, isn’t it?) You looked fab and your gab was spot on. So proud!