What’s the point of taking amazing pictures if they only live on your phone or computer? There are so many cool ways to show off photos and they make fantastic gifts. Here are our favorites:
1. Wood Prints. Printing photos on canvas used to be the cheapest and easiest way to decorate your walls. But even better – so much better – is getting your photos printed on wood. No white ink in is used, so instead of seeing canvas through the print, you see the natural grain of the wood. And they aren’t just for walls; check out the ornaments, photo cubes, puzzles and hearts. (Use code 50ANDFREE for 50% off + free shipping.)
2. Photo pillows. Stitchta creates 16 by 16 inch throw pillows featuring anywhere from one to 25 photos. All of Stitchta’s products are sewn and assembled in Washington, DC. (Regularly $68.00, Sale $53.00)
3. Photo books. If you’ve got the time on your hands, you’ll never regret getting this daunting task done. Gone are the days of printing 4 x 6 photos and filling up album pages by hand, now you can digitally print entire pages at once to make books of the entire year, season or vacation. (Use code BEST for 50% off photo books at Shutterfly.)
4. A Year in The Life Print. We love the idea of documenting the highlights of every year on your walls and Minted makes it so easy. ($24–$306)
5. Christmas Stocking. Kick your stockings up a notch with your own photos. Snapfish’s feature a red velvet back and cuff along with gold and white cording trim. Your fireplace never looked better. ($29.99 – 50% off with code PEACE50)
OK, gotta go. We’ve got some orders to place!
Editors may receive samples and/or a share from purchases made via links on this page.