1. You’ll have more money to spend on yourself.
2. You’ll actually be able to save for retirement.
3. You can be the most kick ass aunt or godmother ever, because you aren’t burnt out from your own kids.
4. You can fully concentrate on your career.
5. You can have a white couch and white carpet and as many breakable things as you want.
6. You never have to spend a sick day taking care of someone else. (Except for your husband, maybe.)
7. You can fully pursue your educational goals.
8. You can spoil your pets rotten.
9. You can eat whatever foods you want at whatever time of the day you want them, without sharing a single bite.
10. You will never have to spend money for a sitter to sit in your house, eat your food and watch your TV.