Got a future zoologist in the family that is currently obsessed with all things elephant? Looking for an elephant pun or joke to make your kids giggle with delight? Then you’ve come to the right page! Animal jokes for kids are the best way for parents to delight their kiddos while also (hopefully!) teach them a thing or two. After all, fun facts for kids never go out of style on the playground.
What’s the most memorable adage about elephants you know? “An elephant never forgets,” right? Well we went ahead and rounded up the funniest elephant puns and jokes that you will never forget either. These funnies are adorable enough if your little one just happens to be an elephant-lover and there are even some “elephant in the room” idioms parents will appreciate. There’s something for everybody, so kick your trunk back and enjoy.
1. Why did the elephants get kicked out of the pool?
Their trunks kept falling down.
2. Why doesn’t the elephant use the computer?
Because it is afraid of the mouse!
3. There were two elephants under one umbrella, why didn’t they get wet?
It wasn’t raining.
4. What do you call elephants who ride on trains?
5. What game should you never play with an elephant?
6. How can you tell that elephants always ready for an adventure?
They’ve always got their trunks ready to go.
7. What do you get if you cross an elephant and a fish?
8. How do you eat an elephant?
One bite at a time
9. What is large, grey, and wears glass slippers?
10. How do you stop an elephant from smelling?
Tie a knot in his trunk.
11. What did the elephant do when he hurt his toe?
He called a tow truck.
12. How do you prevent an elephant from charging?
Take away his credit card.
13. Where do baby elephants come from?
14. How do you get an elephant up a tree?
Plant an acorn. Have the elephant stand on top of where you planted it. Wait 50 years.
15. What’s big and grey with horns?
An elephant marching band!
16. What do you get when an elephant sky dives?
A big hole.
17. What is big, grey and has a lot of red bumps?
An elephant with Chicken Pox.
18. What’s the same size and shape as an elephant but weighs nothing?
An elephant’s shadow.
19. Why couldn’t the two elephants go swimming together?
Because they only had one pair of trunks!
20. What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants in the distance?
“Look, a herd of elephants in the distance”
21. What was the elephant doing on the freeway?
About 5 mph.
22. Why do elephants wear sandals?
So that they don’t sink in the sand.
23. What did the peanut say to the elephant?
Nothing. Peanuts can’t talk.
24. What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?
Nothing. It just let out a little whine.
25. What time is it when you find an elephant in your car?
Time to get a new car.
Funny elephant in the room quotes
“When there’s an elephant in the room introduce him.” — Randy Pausch
“When there’s an elephant in the room, you can’t pretend it isn’t there and just discuss the ants.” — Ellen Wittlinger
“When there is an invisible elephant in the room, one is from time to time bound to trip over a trunk.” — Karen Joy Fowler
“It was the pink elephant in the room, the thunderous fart in the elevator.” —David Wong
“Never ignore the elephant in the room. That’s rude; play with it and introduce it.” —Donna Lynn Hope