One of modern time’s greatest philosophers once said: “The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.”
And since Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating relationships, consider this permission to gift bae — that would be you, mama — a special little something (or multiple somethings) that’ll serve as a reminder to slow down and treat yo’self. (And not just on V-Day, but every GD day.)
From a blanket that’ll make you stress less to a planner you’ll actually want to write in, we’ve hand-picked 14 thoughtful selfie gift ideas that’ll help you to find more moments to sneak self-care into your psycho schedule. Yep, shopping yourself to serenity is possible with our pro picks — and tips from experts and real mamas. Enjoy!
1. Reduce stress while you sleep.
2. Turn a sitz bath into a spa experience.
3. Pick the perfect planner for your life, mind *and* soul.
4. Smell the roses all day, every day.
5. Make time for a mini massage.
6. Take your daily smoothie to *cosmic* nutritional levels.
7. Lubricate your love life.
8. Throw a pretty party just because.
9. Perk up (your body *and* mind) with Pilates.
10. Express yourself with a (temporary) tattoo.
11. Supplement your way to a sounder snooze.
12. Take a brain-boosting shower.
13. Wear a message with meaning.
14. Make it easy to practice mindfulness.
See? Shopping is good for your health! Now check out the latest and greatest gifts — doctor’s orders.
SHOP THE STORY
This article was originally published on