Do the unknowns of going or not going back to school feel overwhelming? Same. Join us for a live virtual panel of experts who will discuss fears, facts and options for school in the new normal. Listen, learn, chat and post your questions directly to the experts.
• Dr. Kate Connor, Medical Director, The Rales Health Center at KIPP Baltimore and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
• Amy McKinney, Teacher & Influencer, The Unique Classroom
• Karen Alford, Vice President of Elementary Schools, United Federation of Teachers
• Dr. Keisha Scarlett, Chief of Equity, Partnerships, and Engagement, Seattle Public Schools
• Micaela Birmingham, Scary Mommy Executive Producer
Stay Connected to Scary Mommy
About Scary Mommy: Scary Mommy is the #1 media brand creating fun, honest and unfiltered content for moms. We tell engaging stories that connect with millions of women united by motherhood.