1. He gets so hungry on outings as a family, you give him the protein bar you keep for the kids in your purse for snack emergencies.
2. He would rather play video games than clean the garage or do any chores.
3. He’ll leave his underwear on the bathroom floor.
4. He forgets to hang up his towel.
5. He leaves his ice cream bar wrapper on the end table by the couch.
6. You have to remind him where things go in the kitchen.
7. He would rather stay up and watch a stupid TV show than go to bed at a reasonable hour.
8. When you ask him to take the garbage out, he rolls his eyes.
9. He needs to be reminded to not eat junk food when he goes out with his friends.
10. He stashes his brussel sprouts to the side of the plate hoping you won’t notice he didn’t eat them.
This article was originally published on