You may have mouse ears (or maybe a face mask). You may even subscribe to Disney+ and still own personal copies of all the Disney movies. But, how well do you really know Disney? From the multiple Disney parks that grace our planet to the dozens of movies they’ve released over the years, there’s a lot of ground to cover. Depending on what generation you are (or when your tiny humans were born), your Disney knowledge may even be limited to certain films, only. This giant list of Disney trivia questions, though, has a little something for everyone. There are no grades, but we’ve come up with a very serious punishment. Any time you get a question wrong, you have to watch the movie related to the answer. Hard work, huh? No cheating!*
*In this case, “cheating” would be getting them wrong so you have an excuse to watch a movie. Who even needs an excuse?
Disney Parks Trivia
1. What year did Disneyland open?
2. Which tree sits prominently in Liberty Square?
The Liberty Tree. Disney World gardeners have grown over 500 new oak trees from acorns of the Liberty Tree.
3. What land is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad located in?
4. How tall is Spaceship Earth?
Spaceship Earth is an impressive 180-feet-tall and weighs nearly 16 million pounds
5. World Showcase consists of how many countries?
6. What’s the average daily attendance for Disney World?
7. What is the name of the castle in Shanghai Disneyland Park?
The Enchanted Storybook Castle
8. How much land does Disney own in Orlando?
Roughy 50 square miles
9. The Haunted Mansion is home to how many happy haunts?
10. How many stones were used to make Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom?
Disney Trivia From The Movies
11. What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?
12. All you need is a little faith, trust, and what else?
13. What did Peter accidentally leave in Wendy’s bedroom in Peter Pan?
14. Who serves as Pinocchio’s conscience?
15. Who was Geppetto’s pet in Pinocchio?
16. Who brings Pinocchio to life?
17. The necklace Pocahontas’ father gave to her, originally belonged to who?
18. Which Disney character sings “Kiss the Girl?”
19. What is the name of Prince Eric’s dog in The Little Mermaid?
20. What is the name of Ariel and Prince Eric’s daughter?
21. What is the name of Andy’s neighbor in Toy Story?
22. What is the name of the toy store in Toy Story 2?
Al’s Toy Barn
23. What was the first Pixar movie?
24. How old is Crush in Finding Nemo?
25. Dory suffers from what?
Short-term memory loss
26. Who said: “Fish are friends not food?”
Bruce, from Finding Nemo
27. What was Nemo’s mother’s name?
28. What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
Pain and Panic
29. How many Muses are in Hercules?
30. Who trained Hercules to be a hero?
31. What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Anastasia and Drizella
32. What are the names of the two mice that serve as Cinderella’s sidekicks?
Jaq and Gus
33. What is the name of Cinderella’s step-mother?
34. What is the name of Lady Tremaine’s cat in Cinderella?
35. Which Disney Princess sings “Once Upon a Dream?”
Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
36. What is the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?
37. What are the names of the Three Good Fairies in Sleeping Beauty?
Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
38. What are the names of the seven dwarfs in Snow White?
Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey
39. What does the wicked queen ask the huntsmen to return with as proof that Snow White is dead in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
Snow White’s Heart
More Disney Trivia From The Movies
40. What was the first animated film to earn a Best Picture nomination?
Beauty and the Beast
41. What is the name of Belle’s father in Beauty and the Beast?
42. Who sings the theme song “Beauty and the Beast?”
43. What does Hakuna Matata mean?
44. Who is Mufasa’s trusted advisor in The Lion King?
45. What is the name of Simba and Nala’s daughter?
46. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles?
47. Who is Remy’s culinary hero in Ratatouille?
Chef Auguste Gusteau
48. What does Linguini call Remy in Ratatouille?
49. Who was the first black Disney princess?
50. The Princess and the Frog is set in which city?
51. Which Disney character sings “How Far I’ll Go?”
52. Maui steals whose heart to give humanity the power of creation in Moana?
Te Fiti’s heart
53. Genie was stuck in the lamp for how many years before Aladdin found him?
54. What are the three wishes the Genie cannot grant in Aladdin?
He cannot kill anyone, bring anyone back from the dead, or make anyone fall in love
55. Princess Jasmine’s tiger is named what?
56. Where does Aladdin live?
57. Where was Aladdin’s magic lamp hidden?
In the Cave of Wonders
58. Who was Kristoff adopted by in the movie Frozen?
A family of rock trolls
59. What is the name of the character who proposes to Anna?
60. Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?
61. Rapunzel’s chameleon in Tangled is called what?
62. What is the name of the pub Flynn brings Rapunzel to in Tangled?
The Snuggly Duckling
63. What is Flynn Rider’s real name?
64. Pongo and Perdita originally had how many puppies in 101 Dalmatians?
65. Where did 101 Dalmatians take place?
66. Who is Miguel’s idol in Coco?
Ernesto de la Cruz
67. Disney Pixar’s film Coco tells the story of which holiday originating in Mexican culture?
The Day of the Dead
68. What song was THIS close to being cut from Frozen 2 because the writers thought it was too confusing?
69. What is the name of the kingdom in Tangled?
70. What is the name of Goofy’s son?
71. What fashion store do Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck open and operate together?
Bow-tique, a store for bows.
Facts About Walt Disney
At this point in our history, the stories of Walt Disney seem to make him seem almost more than human. He’s far from average, to say the least. He was as magical as the worlds he created and, without a doubt, has become quite the legend. How much do you actually know about the man named Disney?
72. Walt Disney starred in his high school play as who?
73. Walt Disney’s favorite song was “Feed The Birds” from which Disney movie?
74. In 1938, Disney was awarded one normal-sized oscary prize statue and seven mini-statues. What did he win them for?
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves
75. What was Walt Disney’s favorite after-work snack?
76. Who’s name was found written on a paper left on Disney’s desk, only to be found after his death?
77. Where is Disney’s secret Disneyland apartment located?
Above the firehouse
More Disney Trivia Questions
78. What town did the film Chicken Little take place in?
79. What’s the name of Cinderella’s evil stepmother?
80.What are the names of the two mice that play Cinderella’s best friends and helpers?
Jaq and Gus
Disney Pick Up Lines
Looking for a flirty, mildly risqué way to have fun with your partner while roaming your favorite Disney park? When our fountain of useless Disney facts fails to impress, try some of these Disney pick-up lines, too.
Your castle or mine?
Call me “Pooh” because all I want is you, honey.
Call me “Nemo” because I’m gonna touch the butt.
Daaaang, boo! You got me all twitterpated!
You must be Cinderella because I see that dress disappearing by midnight.
Are you the eighth dwarf, Sexy?
I must be a beast because you’re a Beauty.
Wanna start our own circle of life?
Tonight I’m going to take you to infinity and beyond.
Hey Aladdin, is that a lamp in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
I wanna bippity bop you all night long.
I’m gonna call you Mary because that booty is poppin’.