What are jumpy, slimy and therefore composed of everything you need to make a punny joke? Frogs! These bug-eyed creatures come in many shapes, sizes and colors but all are equally funny to look at (or talk about). We’ve compiled a list of some silly, punny and oh-so funny frog jokes. They’re totally child and adult-friendly, so whether there’s a kid you wanna get a laugh out of or bad jokes are just your thing, we’ve got you covered. Hop hop, hurray!
Frogs are the perfect animal to make fun of. But you won’t have to rack your brain thinking of creative and clever puns and jokes. We’ve done the heavy lifting for you. After reading these funnies, your eyes will bug out of your head with laughter. And if real frogs freak you out, we’ve thrown in a few Kermit the Frog funnies too. Frogs make one of the silliest sounds, and after telling these funnies to your kids, they may want to practice being frogs together. You can show them your best ribbit or play a game of leapfrog!
- What do you call a sad frog?
- What’s green and loud?
- What happens when you cross a frog and a dog?
You get a croaker spaniel.
- What kind of pole is short and floppy?
- What’s a frog’s favorite restaurant?
- What type of shoe do frogs wear?
- Why are frogs rarely angry?
They eat whatever bugs them.
- What do you call a frog that lies?
- Where do frogs hang their coats?
In the croakroom.
- What do stylish frogs wear?
- Why did the frog go to the hospital?
He needed a hoperation.
- What do frogs eat at McDonald’s?
French flies and a Diet Croak.
- What happened to the frog’s car when his parking meter expired?
It goat toad!
- What’s a frog’s favorite car?
- What do you get when you cross a frog and a bunny?
A bunny ribbit.
- How do frogs share secrets?
Through Morse Toad.
- What’s a frog’s favorite candy?
- Why did the frog go to the bank with a gun?
He wanted to robbit.
- What kind of music do sophisticated frogs listen to?
- What type of frog has horns?
A bull frog.
- The fly said to the frog, “time flies when you’re having fun.”
The frog replied, “Actually, time’s fun when you’re having flies!”
- How does a frog pick his favorite baseball team?
He jumps on the bandwagon.
- What do you call a 100-year-old toad?
An old croak.
- What do you call 144 frogs in a box?
- Where do frogs go to get glasses?
- How did the toad die?
He just croaked it!
- Did you hear about the frog that drowned?
He fell off the deep end.
- What do you say to a frog who hitchhikes?
- What do window-cleaning frogs say?
- What do you call a bankrupt frog?
- What’s a frog’s favorite year?
A leap year.
- Why did the frog go to jail?
He robbed a riverbank.
- What happens when two frogs collide?
They get tongue-tied.
- What do you get if you cross a frog with some mist?
Kermit the Fog.
- What do frogs drink in winter?
- Where do frog musicians get recognition?
The Grammy Awarts.
- Why are frogs so good at basketball?
They always do jump shots.
- What do frogs do with paper?
Rip it, rip it.
- What’s a frog’s biggest flaw?
They’re always jumping to conclusions.
- What do you get when you cross a frog and a snake?
A jump rope.
- What did the frog dress up as for Halloween?
- Why did the tadpole feel lonely?
He was newt to the area.
- Why do frogs want to be rappers?
They’re big into hip-hop.
This article was originally published on