If you’re looking for the best plus-size bralettes, you’ve come to the right place. I mean, is it so hard to ask for a bra that is comfortable and sexy? Supportive and wire-free? Available in plus sizes that don’t make us look like a frumpy grandma? Thankfully, it’s not as hard as it used to be. The lingerie industry is (finally!!!) catching up to the fact that women of all cup sizes want to look saucy without an underwire digging into our ribs. And if you’re looking for stick-on bras, nursing bras, and backless bras, we’ve got the best recommendations!)
Enter these fan-favorite plus size bralettes. They’re ultra comfortable and have all the best nos: no wires, no nip slips, no pinching, no pulling, no ladies on the loose. Scroll on, see eight of the best plus size bralettes that will have you feeling supported and sexy for yourself. Then say goodbye to your ugly bras of yesteryear!
The Best Plus-Size Bralettes
This Parade bralette design has been 2+ years in the making, so they could really nail the fit. Each size was extensively tested by fit models, as well as over 100 customers, making it tested five times more than the industry standard. (Wait, industry standard kinda sucks, huh?) They range in sizes from XS to 3XL, as well as a new range called Support+ for the ladies among us with small rib cages and not-so-small boobs. Comes in a triangle and a scoop style, with adjustable straps and approximately 100 colors. (Okay, okay, nine colors.)
Sexy and supportive? Oh yes. This Mary Young bralette will be your new everyday staple, with its wider cups providing coverage – no side boobage spillage, please – while the rayon and bamboo jersey fabric forms to your natural shape. Overall it’s uber comfortable, which is our #1 priority, but can we also talk about how sexy that mesh border is? Comes in seven of the cutest colors, from dusty rose to this sweet citrine.
We’ve found your new favorite T-shirt bralette: this tank style temperature-controlled bralette with a square neckline, wide straps and removable pads, but no wire and no hook closure. The temperature controlled fabric regulates your body heat, absorbing it when you’re overheated and releasing it back to you when you cool down. The wide back and sides allows for a smooth look under even the tightest of tees. Available in sizes up to 1X/2X.
ThirdLove is notorious for their comfort-first mindset, so you know their wireless bra will make you forget you’re even wearing a bra. (That’s the whole point of a bralette, right?) The molded memory foam cups ensure your ladies are lifted and supported – no wire necessary. For a precise fit, you’ll select your band size and cup size.
For an easy, everyday bra, check out this wireless Just My Size bralette with wide straps and full back support that smooths. There’s no wire, no seams and no foam padding, so there’s also no digging in and no rolling up. Take it from this Amazon reviewer: “I’m large busted and just want comfort and modesty. These are exactly what I was looking for, and at a reasonable price! Extremely comfy but enough to keep the girls from flopping.”
Technically, Girlfriend considers their Cleo Bra a sports bra, but we’re down to wear this ultra-comfortable razorback design with thin straps and buttery feel every day, no matter how active we are. Best yet? It’s made from 90% recycled plastic bottles, with the remaining 10% spandex. It’s lightweight yet substantial, perfect for light yoga, barre and low-key days at home. Available in sizes XXS to 6XL.
Don’t even remind us of all the wasted money on bad bras, and instead distract us with this Amazon favorite. Made from nylon with lightly padded cups and sexy lace, we’re absolutely loving it. Ooh la la! Available in sizes up to 4XL.
Comfortable yet supportive, cute yet keep-the-boobs-in-place confident: that’s the best bralette formula. This MeUndies triangle bralette, which comes in sizes up to 4XL, is just that, made from sustainably-sourced MicroModel fibers, which give it a super soft and super breathable feel. The straps are adjustable and convertible, while the adjustable bottom band closes with a hook and eye.