Toddlers love jokes. Thankfully, it’s also easy to make them laugh. Making a toddler joke can involve sophisticated comedy such as making fart jokes and noises, blowing raspberries, or making funny faces. Sometimes, however, you need more inspired material. So we’ve assembled some quality material and kid’s jokes for you for the next time you need to avoid a toddler tantrum, or you want to distract your little one while you try to sneak some veggies into their plates.
1. What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?
2. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?
3. Knock knock!
Justin time for breakfast!
4. What does the cow do for fun?
It goes to the moooo-vies.
5. What’s a train with a cold?
A-choo choo train!
6. Why was six scared of seven?
Because seven eight nine!
7. Why does the banana need medication?
It isn’t peeling well!
8. Why is the clock banned from the library?
Because it tocks too much!
9. What type of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree!
10. Where does the queen keep her army?
Up her sleevies!
12. Knock knock!
Oh no, don’t cry!
13. Knock knock!
14. Knock knock.
Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?!
15. Why do we call seagulls seagulls?
Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels!
16. What do you call a dancing cow?
A milk shake!
17. What’s the pirate’s favorite letter?
18. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
19. What cheese is only mine?
20. Knock knock!
Cows go who?
No, sillyhead! Cows go “moo!”
21. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
22. What does one volcano say to the other?
I lava you!
23. Why do we never tell jokes about pizza?
They’re too cheesy.
24. What do you give a sick lemon?
25. What is brown and sticky?
26. What’s the difference between zebras and bananas?
Bananas are yellow!