Hey nerd girls! We all love to roll our eyes at a cheesy pick-up line, right? These days, they go far beyond the “you’ve been running through my mind all day” dud. Instead, some very witty people have created pick-up lines themed on nearly any subject. Love Christmas? There are Christmas-themed pick-up lines. Are you a Potterhead? There are tons of Harry Potter-inspired pick-up lines. No matter what subject you nerd out over (even Star Wars), there’s a collection of pick-up lines that fit the bill. And, yes, that includes your beloved Marvel.
After all, what’s a superhero without a damsel in distress? Or a superheroine without an emotionally wrecked big guy to coddle? From Pepper and Tony to Peter and Gwen (or MJ), there’s no shortage of romance in the Marvel universe. How do you turn those comic book romances into romances for you? Well, it probably helps if you’re dressed like an Avenger. These nerdy pick-up lines are fun and perfect — no matter who your favorite hero might be.
Clean Marvel Pick-Up Lines
- I love you from the bottom of my arc reactor.
- Are you the Hulk? Because baby, you’re smashing.
- Can I be the Pepper Potts to your Tony Stark?
- I’m Tony Stark. And I’ve saved my best weapon for you.
- If a spider’s bite can make you a spiderman, would you bite me just to let me be your man?
- They say Thor is the only one who can wield his hammer. Well, you are the only one who can have my heart.
- Go out with Hulk. Don’t. Make. Hulk. ANGRY.
- Make my “Spidey Sense” tingle, baby!
- Did it hurt when you fell from Asgard? Because you’re a god/goddess.
- They don’t call me the Mighty Thor for no reason.
- My spidey senses tell me you’re going to fall for me harder than Gwen Stacy. (Oof!)
- Are you from Asgard? Because you’re out of this world.
- I brought Thor’s hammer. Wanna see if you’re worthy?
- Just call me Hawkeye because you’re the bulls-eye, and his arrow never misses.
- You’ve smashed your way into my heart.
- On a scale of one to America, how free are you this weekend?
- This Captain America has been frozen in ice for ages. Wanna warm me up?
- You can get caught in my web any day.
- You must be a fly, ’cause I want to wrap you up and take you to my web.
- 70 years on ice left me with a lot of catching up to do… I’d like to start with you.
- Do they call you the Hulk? ‘Cause you’re pretty incredible.
- Are you made of fluorine? Because you make me react to everything!
- Baby, are you metal shrapnel? Because I feel you in my heart.
- Wanna know why they call me “Fantastic”?
- Hey, are you from the MCU? Coz you are Marvel-ous.
- Destiny calls; our date is inevitable.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I can wield Mjolnir, but am I worthy of you?
And a Few Dirty Ones, Too
- I’ll bang you so hard with my mighty Mjolnir, you’ll be Thor in the morning.
- My spidey sense isn’t the only thing tingling.
- Hey! I’m Spider-man! Wanna do it on the ceiling?
- I may succumb to your pelvic sorcery.
- I’m a Thor on the streets and a Loki in the sheets.
- Have you ever seen The Avengers? Well, I’d like to introduce you to Thor’s hammer.
- I don’t need my hammer to send lightning shocks through your body.
- Is that Mjolnir in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Hey Spidey, keep it up. You’re going to make me web.
- Loki May have wanted world domination. But I only wanna dominate you.
- I bet you could penetrate my S.H.I.E.L.D. with your scepter.
- I see you have a weapon made of the hardest material on Earth. And you also have that shield.
- I’d like to see your one-eyed fury.
- Girl, you deserve an Asgardian throne… in the shape of my face!
- Wanna Hulk smash?
- I’d like to climb your Stark tower.
- Let’s go higher, further, faster, baby.
- When they made me a super-soldier, all of my muscles got bigger.
This article was originally published on