2. Summer vacation.
3. Having the talk.
4. Snow days.
5. The lack of veggies in diets.
6. Back to school shopping.
7. The sound of an entire box of Lego’s being dumped on the floor.
8. Playing Santa and the Tooth Fairy.
9. Eerie silence from multiple children.
10. A missing permanent marker.
11. Or even worse, a rogue pair of scissors.
12. Hearing a sentence that starts with “I know you’re in a bad mood, but…”
13. Cooking dinner… every freaking night.
14. Planning birthday parties.
15. Saving for college.
That last one… yeah, that’s a biggie.
In 15 years, the total cost for four years at a private college could be half a million dollars. Whaaaat? That’s downright scary. It’s why T. Rowe Price wrote the adult children’s book “Everybody Freaks Out.” Everyone has that moment of terror, but it really is going to be OK. Because companies like T. Rowe Price have 529s to help you save, and can give you simple steps to help you make it through. Check it all out at CollegeSavingsChillOut.com.
As you probably guessed by now, this post is sponsored by T. Rowe Price.
Now go hide the permanent marker and scissors.
This article was originally published on