30+ Hilarious Computer Jokes With More Bark Than Byte
Computers and the internet are a part of all of our lives now — and that means it can be hard to escape screens. If you’re trying to limit both your and your kid’s time online, maybe try some jokes about screens instead of staring at them. Here are some clean, kid-friendly computer jokes to share. They’re so entertaining that your little computer addicts just might forget about all the internet fun they’re missing out on.
These jokes may even motivate your kid to become a computer programmer. Let’s be real, a spy is only as good as their computer hacker and every hero needs one to help them save the day. Benji from Mission Impossible and Wade from Kim Possible are a few classic computer lovers who make their agents look great. These jokes may even inspire your little one to take a stab at coding, which can be a lot of fun and boost their math skills. It’s also a great way to stimulate creativity and improve problem solving techniques. Learning to code is a total confidence booster since it isn’t usually taught in the classroom. Having these skills gives kids more assurance. But before we explore the tech world, let’s start with some mainframe funnies.
1. What does a baby computer call his father?
2. What do you call a computer superhero?
A Screen Saver
3. Why did the computer cross the road?
To get a byte to eat
4. Who chases computer criminals?
5. What do you get if you cross a computer with an elephant?
Lots of Memory
6. What do you get when you cross a dog and a computer?
A machine that has a bark worse than its byte
7. Why was the computer so angry?
Because it had a chip on its shoulder
8. Why did the computer get glasses?
To improve its websight
9. Why did the computer sneeze?
It had a virus
10. Where do computers go to dance?
11. Why was there a bug in the computer?
Because it was looking for a byte to eat
12. Why did the computer squeak?
Because someone stepped on its mouse
13. Why couldn’t the dinosaur play games on the computer?
Because he ate the mouse
14. Why can you never trust spiders?
Because they post stuff on the web
15. What happened when the computer geeks met?
It was love at first site
16. How are elephants and computers similar?
They both have large memories
17. Why can’t computers play tennis?
They try to surf the net
18. What did mommy spider say to baby spider?
You spend too much time on the web
19. What’s a computer geek’s favorite snack?
20. What did the dentist say to the computer?
This won’t hurt a byte
21. What type of a computer does a horse like to eat?
22. Why did the cat sit on the computer?
To keep an eye on the mouse
23. Why did the spider take a laptop to the beach?
So it could surf the web
24. Where do computers keep their money?
In a data bank
25. What is an alien’s favorite place on a computer?
The space bar
26. Why doesn’t the elephant use the computer?
It was afraid of the mouse
27. What did the spider do on the computer?
Made a website
28. What did the computer do at lunchtime?
Had a byte
29. What is a robot’s favorite snack?
30. What’s the best way to learn about computers?
Bit by bit
31. Why are people afraid of computers?
This article was originally published on