There’s something so special about watching your mom, mother-in-law, grandmother, or a special Mama in your life open up a heartfelt Mother’s Day card you’ve written for them. For all they do for us and all the sacrifices they make, every day should be Mother’s Day if you’re asking us. But since it officially comes just once a year, it’s important to make them feel as special and beloved as they always make others feel.
But just in case words escape you, and you’re not sure how to word your card or special note, we’ve curated a list of the sweetest, kindest quotes and Mother’s Day messages to warm any Mama’s heart.
1. For all you’ve done, we should make every day Mother’s Day.
2. No one can ever replace you in my heart, Mom, you will always be special.
3. I hope to be a mother like you. Strong, loving, devoted, inspiring, wonderful, and cool.
4. Your love, care, and affection always makes me feel fortunate.
5. My heart smiles when I think of all the things you do for me, our children, and our family.
6. “Mother’s are like glue, even when you don’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” — Susan Gale
7. The warmth and kindness of your heart makes you more beautiful year after year.
8. “Thank you” seems very small to say when I think of all the sacrifices you’ve made for me.
9. Thank you for always being there for me.
10. The sky is always blue and so is your love. It is always there for me even when I don’t deserve it. I love you, Mom.
11. Mom, you have always inspired me to be a better person through your selflessness and service. The world is a better place because of you.
12. “Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
13. Behind every great kid is a great mom.
14. I love you and wish you the best Mother’s Day.
15. May you feel as special as you always make others feel.
16. Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times, and sticking with us through the worst of times.
17. Mom, thank you for always being a shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grow up.
18. Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.
19. Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll clean up my room.
20. Happy Mother’s Day to an in law I couldn’t imagine my life without.
21. Thanks for always being a pillar of strength to our family.
22. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who truly does it all. We love you.
23. Thanks for making our home the happiest place to be. We love you like crazy.
24. I’m so proud to be your son. With love, from the luckiest son in the world.
25. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I couldn’t do it all without you.
26. Because of you, I am me. I love you, Mom.
27. Because of you, our home is the setting of some of my happiest memories.
28. Mom, you’ve created a legacy I will happily strive to uphold. Happy Mother’s Day.
29. Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows.
30. Home is where your mom is.
31. I love you and I always will, no matter age or distance.