100+ Nature Jokes That Will Put A Tree-mendous Smile On Your Face
Sometimes, the world around us just happens to have great fun and humor potential, and we don’t even realize it. A walk through the park or stroll on the beach can be a great learning opportunity for kids, but it can also be prime time for laughter. The next time you take a hike, visit a botanical garden, or go to see some wildlife or farm animals (cow jokes are always in season, ya’ll), try some of these clean, kid-friendly nature jokes — they’re sure to be a tree-mendous hit.
1. How can you tell the ocean is friendly?
2. Why is grass so dangerous?
Because it’s full of blades
3. Why did the sun go to school?
To get brighter
4. What did the trees wear to the pool party?
5. What do you get when you cross a cat with a lemon tree?
A sour puss
6. How do you cut a wave in half?
Use a sea saw
7. How do hurricanes see?
With one eye
8. What kind of shorts to clouds wear?
9. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
You have to been careful not to step in a poodle
10. What is a tree’s least favorite month?
11. What did the little tree say to the big tree?
Leaf me alone
12. What did the tree do when the bank closed?
It started its own branch
13. What type of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree
14. How do you properly identify a dogwood tree?
By its bark
15. What did the beaver say to the tree?
It’s been nice gnawing you
16. Where does seaweed look for a job?
In the kelp-wanted section
17. What does seaweed say when it’s stuck at the bottom of the sea?
18. What do you call the seagulls that live by the Bay?
19. What did the beach say to the surfer?
It just waved
20. What do you say when the beach asks you to walk on it?
21. What happens when you go to the beach and throw your hat in the water?
It gets wet!
22. What kind of flower grows on your face?
23. What do loggers eat in the forest?
Mac and trees
24. Which fish is the most famous at the beach?
25. What do you get when you plant kisses?
26. What has no fingers, but many rings?
27. What kind of tree can fit into your hand?
A palm tree
28. Why was the cucumber mad?
Because it was in a pickle
29. Why did the gardener plant light bulbs?
She wanted to grow a power plant
30. Why is the mushroom always invited to parties?
Because he’s a fungi
31. What did the limestone say to the geologist?
Don’t take me for granite
32. What kind of water cannot freeze?
33. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
34. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you
35. What did the flower say after it told a joke?
I was pollen your leg
36. Where do rocks like to sleep?
37. If you drop your white shirt in the Red Sea, what will it become?
38. Where do saplings go to learn?
39. What did the ground say to the earthquake?
You crack me up
40. How does a bee brush its hair?
With its honeycomb
41. Why did the worm cross the ruler?
To become an inchworm
42. What’s the biggest moth in the world?
43. Why did the leaf go to the doctor?
It was feeling green
44. Which side of a tree has the most leaves?
45. What runs but never goes out of breath?
46. What kind of plant grow on your hand?
47. Where do shellfish go to borrow money?
The prawn broker
48. Where did the lightning bolt propose?
49. What did the volcano say to the other volcano?
I lava you so much
50. What is the strongest creature in the ocean?
51. What kind of shorts to clouds wear?
52. What did the tornado say to the washing machine?
Want to go for a spin?
53. What has a mouth but can’t eat?
54. What do you call a snowman in July?
55. What does the sun drink out of?
56. What’s a tornado’s favorite game?
57. What did the cloud say to the lightning bolt?
58. How does the rain tie its shoes?
With a rainbow
59. What is the best way to communicate with a fish?
Drop it a line
60. Why don’t oysters give to charity?
Because they’re shellfish
61. What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks?
62. What holds the sun up in the sky?
63. What happens when you throw a red rock in the Black Sea?
64. Why did the pine tree get into trouble?
Because it was being knotty
65. How do two rival forests get along?
They sign a peace tree-ty
66. What looks like half a tree?
The other half
67. Which tree grows chicken?
68. What happens to maple trees on Valentine’s Day?
They get sappy
69. What did the teaching tree do when it went overseas?
It took a leaf of absence
70. Why was the tree arrested?
71. How can you get down from a tree?
You can’t because down comes from a duck
72. Why can’t pine trees sew?
They always drop their needles
73. What did the Jedi say to the tree?
May the forest be with you
74. How do you describe a tree who steals things?
75. What kind of bean never grows in a garden?
A jelly bean
76. What did the flower say to the flower beside him?
Move over bud
77. What did the bee say to the flower?
78. Why does a seagull fly over the sea?
Because if it flew over the bay, it would be a baygull
79. What happens if you throw a red sun hat in the water?
It gets wet
80. What’s the best kind of sandwich for the beach?
Peanut butter and jellyfish
81. Why did the detectives show up at the beach?
Something fishy was going on
82. Why did the gardener plant light bulbs?
He wanted to grow a power plant
83. What did the big flower say to the little flower?
What’s up, bud
84. Why are mountains the funniest place to vacation?
They are hill-arious
85. Where do fish wash?
In a river basin
86. Where do fish keep their money?
In a river-bank
87. Where do fish sleep?
On a seabed
88. What do you find on a small beach?
89. If you’re on a hike and find a fork in the road, what do you do?
Stop for lunch.
90. How did the egg get up the mountain?
It scrambled up
91. Why do fish swim in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze
92. How do you start a fire using two pieces of wood?
Make sure one is a matchstick
93. What goes through towns, up hills, and down hills but never moves?
94. Why don’t mountains catch colds?
They wear snow caps
95. How are mountains able to see
96. How many people can jump higher than a mountain?
None! Mountains can’t jump
97. Where do snowmen keep their money?
In snow banks
98. What goes up when the rain comes down?
99. What kind of bed does a mermaid sleep in?
A water bed
100. What do you get when you plant kisses?
101. Where does a tree store their stuff?
In their trunk
Read more jokes here.
This article was originally published on