Let’s face it: “Baby Shark” is a fact of life. But even before the phenomena that is Pinkfong’s Baby Shark song became the toddler ear-worm it is today, kids — and adults alike — have been fascinated by all things shark. And what’s better than a joke? A shark joke! Entertain your little shark enthusiast with these clean, kid-friendly shark jokes. And if that doesn’t work? You can always play that über-catchy song again.
1. What’s a shark’s favorite bible story?
2. What’s a shark’s favorite science fiction TV show?
3. What do you get when you cross a shark with a snowman?
4. What do you call the stuff caught in a great white shark’s teeth?
5. What kind of shark likes to gamble?
A card shark
6. What happened when the shark got famous?
He became a starfish
7. How did the hammerhead do on the Math exam?
He nailed it
8. What do you get from a bad-tempered shark?
As far away as possible.
9. Why do sharks live in salt water?
Because pepper water makes them sneeze
10. Where do sharks go on vacation?
11. What do you call two sharks who get married?
Hooked for life.
12. Which candy should a shark with braces avoid?
13. How does a shark announce food is ready?
“Hot off the gill!”
14. Where do country singing sharks try to make it big?
15. Who is the most famous shark writer?
16. What do you call a shark who wants to be by himself?
A lone shark.
17. What did one shark say to the other after eating a clown fish?
“Not only does it look funny, but it tastes funny too.”
18. What should you do if you see a shark?
19. Who gives sharks presents on Christmas?
20. Which sharks would you find at a construction site?
21. What did the shark say to the whale?
“What are u blubbering about?”
22. What is a sharks favorite kinda sandwich?
Peanut butter and jellyfish
23. What song do sharks sing while they hunt for food?
Don’t Stop Bleedin’
24. What types of sharks are the shadiest sharks?
25. What did the hammerhead shark say to his drinking buddies?
26. What lie will a shark always tell a human?
I’ll just take one bite.