Paddy’s Day brings festivity and celebration in March of every year. Whether your day is usually spent partaking in the Irish sport of drinking or bringing little ones to parades, our list of funny St. Patrick’s Day jokes and puns with keep you laughing. They’re also clean, so parents and teachers can give their kids a giggle. Sláinte!
- Where can you always find gold on St. Patrick’s Day?
In the dictionary!
- What do you call environmentally conscious leprechauns?
Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- What do you call a bad Irish dance?
A jig mistake.
- What do you call a leprechaun who gets sent to jail?
- Why do frogs love St. Patrick’s Day?
They’re always wearing green.
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
Because real rocks are too heavy.
- “Mom, I met an Irishman on St. Patrick’s Day.”
- What is a leprechaun’s favorite type of music?
Sham-rock ‘n’ roll!
- What instrument does a showoff play on St. Patrick’s Day?
- Knock knock!
Warren anything green for St. Patrick’s Day?
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?
A rash of good-luck.
- Why did St. Patrick drive all the snakes out of Ireland?
He couldn’t afford a plane!
- Why are leprechauns so concerned about global warming?
They’re really into green living.
- What do leprechauns barbecue on St. Patrick’s Day?
- What does it mean if you find a four-leaf clover?
That you have too much time on your hands!
- Why are so many leprechauns gardeners?
Because they have green thumbs.
- What happens when a leprechaun falls into the Irish Sea?
He gets wet.
- What type of spells do Irish witches cast?
- What does a leprechaun call a man wearing green?
A Green Giant.
- Who is St. Patrick’s favorite superhero?
The Green Lantern.
- Why do leprechauns make great secretaries?
They’re good at shorthand.
- How did the Irish Jig get started?
Too much water to drink and not enough restrooms!
- What would you get if you crossed Christmas with St. Patrick’s Day?
- What did St. Patrick say to the snakes?
He told them to hiss off.
- How do leprechauns celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
By holding a lepreconcert!
Read more jokes and puns here.