Bees are a lot like tigers. They’re beautiful and stripped, but you will regret getting too close. This yellow and black insect may be small but they mean a lot to our ecosystem. The point is, bees are a big deal but they can also be really funny. So if your little one goes buzzy for bees, they will absolutely lose their honey for these puns.
It’s OK that bees are terrifying because but necessary. They’re also incredibly trendy, thanks to their chic black and yellow coloring and how cute a cartoon bee can look. We’ve seen bee-themed engagement parties and bee-themed gender reveals. From honeycomb cakes to honey-filled chocolates, it’s easy to go over-the-top for a bee themed party. If you’re looking for the perfect pun for your invites or just something silly and on-theme to share with guests, a fun and funny bee pun might be the way to go. Warning, though: These bee puns are just winging it.
Bee Puns Part 1
1. We always buy our natural honey from the same bees because they always give us their swarm wishes.
2. A bee that’s been put under a spell has been bee-witched!
3. That bee certainly deserved the promotion at work, he was always so buzzy on the job.
4. What did the bee say to his girlfriend? “I can’t help pollen in love with you.”
5. What did the bee girlfriend say in return? “Hive never felt this way bee-fore.”
6. What did the teacher say to the bad bee? “Bee-hive yourself.”
7. What’s black and yellow and flies at 30,000 feet? A bee on an airplane.
8. The only thing more dangerous than being with a fool is fooling with a bee.
9. The talkative bee earned a reputation as being blab-bee.
10. What’s a bee’s favorite kind of candy? Bumble gum.
11. The bee bank robber said to the tellers, “Your honey or your life.”
12. Why was the bee fired from the barbershop? He only knew how to give a buzz-cut.
13. Who says, “zzub zzub zzub?” A bee flying backward.
14. When a bee is in your hand, what’s in your eye? Beauty. Because beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder.
15. A bee’s favorite sport is rug-bee.
16. That pretentious wasp is just plain snob-bee!
17. What do you call a bee who speaks too softly? A mumble-bee!
18. The only one who can protect the Queen Bee is her hub-bee.
19. What do bees like with their sushi? Wasa-bee!
20. Bees style their hair with a honeycomb.
Bee Puns And Jokes Part 2
21. To bee or not to bee, that is the question.
22. The bee that resides in America is called a USB.
23. When you cross a doorbell and a bee you wind up with a hum-dinger.
24. Why do bees get married? Because they found their honey!
25. What do you call bees that constantly drop things? Fumble bees!
26. Where do worker bees go on vacation? Sting-apore.
27. What is bees’ favorite Spice Girls song? Wanna-bee!
28. Only bees who are on their best bee-havior, get to go to the hive and make honey.
29. Who is a bee’s favorite singer? Bee-yoncé.
30. What did one bee say to the other when they landed on the same flower? “Buzz off.”
31. Bees can fly in the rain if they are wearing their little yellow jackets.
32. Just like humans, bees love the honey-moon part of their relationships more than anything else.
33. What’s a happy bumblebee’s blood type? Bee positive!
34. What do you call a bee that was born in May? A may-bee.
35. They asked the beekeeper to move his business out of town because he was creating quite a buzz around town.
36. As soon as the bees were finished making their hive, they threw a big house swarming party.
37. What do you call a bee that’s a sore loser? A cry bay-bee!
38. The worst part about getting stung by bees? Tomorrow you’re going to have to take care of those hives.
39. What is the last thing to go through a bee’s mind when it hits a windshield? Its stinger.
40. The male bee was such a romantic, he kept pollen in love with all the female bees.
Bee Puns And Jokes Part 3
41. How did the bumble bee lose an eye? With a beebee gun.
42. A wasp is nothing more than a wanna-bee.
43. Always bee yourself.
44. Go away, I want to bee alone.
45. Bee the change you want to see.
46. We were always meant to bee.
47. Bee puns really sting.
48. I know that I have never seen a hummingbird, but I certainly did see a spelling bee.
49. Who’s Mama Bee’s favorite singer? Sting.
50. Of course, Grandma really liked the Bee Gees.
51. Meanwhile, the swarm of teen bees all loved The Beatles and their “Let it Bee” album.
52. No one at the party wanted to hear that big bee talk about himself. But, he just kept droning on.
53. A smart mathematician knows exactly what a rhom-buzz is.
54. A bee that will not stop eating will eventually become a little chub-bee.
55. Bee puns are good for your health. Why? Because they give you a dose of Vitamin Bee!
56. What did the one bee say to the prankster bee? “Quit pollen my leg.”
57. What do kiddo bees take to school? The school buzz.
58. What’s a bee’s weapon of choice? The beebee gun.
59. What does the professor bee say when a student asks a question about the course? “It’s on the sylla-buzz!”
Un-bee-table Pick Up Lines
Looking to have a little more fun with bee puns? These pick-up lines will help you score a real queen bee.
60. Bee mine.
61. Bee my love.
62. Pollinate me.
63. Let’s get together and cross-pollinate.
64. You’re bee-autiful.
65. Come a little closer. I promise I won’t sting.
66. You’re sweeter than honey.
67. Are you a flower? Because I wanna help you pollinate.
68. Honey, I’m stuck on you.
69. You’re sweeter than honey.
70. Here’s my number. Give me a buzz and I’ll bee yours.
71. If you were a bee, I’d keep you.
72. Honey, you’re the bees knees.
73. I can’t bee-lieve how sweet you are.
74. You’re so hot, you make my colony collapse.
75. You’re so bee-autiful that every day with you is like a honeymoon.
76. There’s something bee-tween us and it’s not just your stinger.
77. Let’s make a bee-line for the bedroom.
78. You must take care of bees because you’re definitely a keeper.
More Bee Puns
79. What did the businesswoman say? “We’re in bees-ness now!”
80. The benefits of having a hive is un-bee-lievable.
81. Remember, if you offend an audience of beekeepers you may hear some veiled threats.
82. What do you call a bee having a bad hair day? A frizz-bee.
83. What did the sushi say to the bee? “Wasa-bee.”
84. What do you get if you cross a bee and a skunk? An animal that stings and stinks.
And The Bee Puns Keep Coming
85. What’s a bee’s favorite flower? Bee-gonias!
86. What’s a bee’s favorite novel? The Great Gats-bee.
87. Female bees have a particular affection for ru-bee rings.
88. A combination of a bumblebee and a race dog will give you a Greyhound Buzz.
89. What’s the one thing bees never forget to bring to the beach? Fris-bees.
90. What is a bee’s favorite part of a relationship? The honeymoon period.
91. What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A may-bee.
92. What do you call a bee that needs a drink? Bee-hydrated.
93. What do you call a ghost bee? A boo bee.
94. What did the bee say to the flower? “Hey, bud!”
95. What do you call a bee that’s returned from the dead? A zom-bee.
96. Which bee gives you a second chance? The plan bee.
97. What do you call a bee that doesn’t cost anything? A free-bee.
98. What do you call a bee that works for the government? A pollentician.
99. Why do bees do so well in job interviews? They know all the good buzzwords.
100. What would bears be without bees? Just ears.
Plays on the Word Bee
101. If truth bee told.
102. Not all it’s cracked up to bee.
103. A force to bee reckoned with.
104. Well, I’ll bee!
105. Appearances can bee deceiving.
106. Who’s a bee’s favorite painter? Pablo Bee-casso.
107. Bee puns aren’t that great. I don’t get what all the buzz is about.
108. Speaking of music, all bees can relate to the pop band the Bee Gees.
109. That single bee finally got married because he found his honey.
110. The little bees are always humming because they forgot the words to the song.
111. Hey! Hey! You! You! I don’t like your bee-friend.
112. The baby bee was affectionately known as a little hum-bug.
113. What’s a bee’s favorite flower? Bee-gonias!
114. Say, these bee puns aren’t too shab-bee.
115. Completely BEEhind you!
116. HIVE five!
117. These bee puns are just WINGING it.
118. You son of a bee-ch.
119. Honey, I’m home!
120. I don’t hive a clue!
121. Bees love the summer because it’s swarm outside.
122. Wasp are you talking about?
123. Do you think a bee brushes its hair with a honeycomb?
124. I went to the bee store because I wanted 12 bees. But the cashier gave me 13 — he said it was a freebee.
125. When a dad bee leaves the house, do you think the mum see says Honeycomb home?
126. As busy as a bee.
127. As luck would hive it.
128. None of your beeswax.
129. This has been like pollen teeth!
130. I felt a bit of apiculture shock a couple of weeks after moving.
Even More Buzzy Bee Puns
131. A nectar pun would bee unbeelivable.
132. Naughty baby bees really need to beehive.
133. Bees usually hive in the pool.
134. Why did the bees go on strike? They wanted more honey and less vinegar.
135. What do you call honey on a bee? A sticky situation.