When Your Date Gets So Hot It Burns The House Down | Scary Mommy Stories
There was a fire. No one got hurt, thankfully, especially because this is a doozy of a true story. And it goes something like this:
A young woman was getting ready for a date, and decided to light candles. When her boyfriend came over, she forgot about the candles and left them burning. Yes, it was a BIG mistake. But from the ashes of this true story came happiness and new beginnings. Very new beginnings because they had to buy lots of new things. Plus, what better way to get to know someone? It’s a memory this couple will never forget. And neither will the neighborhood since they still live in the same one. As they say, it takes a village. And a fire department!
Check out the video to see how it all ends.
Scary Mommy Stories is a series of real moms’ stories told and reenacted by real moms.
Motherhood can be a wild ride with unpredictable twists and turns that we, moms, somehow manage to survive. In fact, if you’re fearless enough, send in your own story about a real thing that happened to you and we will act it out so you can watch your scariest stories come to life! Email us at ScaryMommyStories@ScaryMommy.com
Stay Connected to Scary Mommy:
This article was originally published on