Hungry and looking for a laugh? Let’s taco ’bout it. Yes, pun totally intended. If you think tacos are life, we’re here for it — we think so too. It doesn’t get much better than this tasty treat. Tacos are beyond easy to cook and endlessly customizable. Soft or crunchy, beef or chicken (or fish!) — and let’s not even talk about the toppings. Wanna up your veggie count? Toss in some lettuce and diced tomatoes. Looking to spice up your menu a little? Go for some pico de gallo. Sour cream, cheese, guacamole, salsa… if your mouth isn’t watering, your tastebuds must be broken. There, we said it. Wanna know why else we love tacos? Because taco puns and taco jokes always satisfy our craving for some good fun foodie humor.
Not to mention, tacos are kid-friendly and suitable for almost any occasion. We love tacos so much (or *maybe* we just need a snack) that we rounded up a veritable taco bar full of taco puns, jokes, and one-liners for all of our like-minded taco fans. And when you’re in the mood for some more silly taco-themed entertainment, check out our food coloring pages. Or, if you’re hankering for some more food-centric funniness, you can devour our cheese puns, chocolate jokes, and coffee zingers.
Ready for some totally cheesy taco puns? Us too! Let’s get started.
Spec-taco-lar Taco Jokes and Puns
- How do tacos say grace?
- What does Pac-Man put on his tacos?
- Why don’t you want to “taco” ‘bout it?
‘Cause I’m “nacho” friend anymore.
- Wanna know something cool?
Taco cat spelled backward is taco cat.
- What is a taco’s favorite musical genre?
Wrap ‘n’ roll.
- Why shouldn’t you trust tacos?
Because they always spill the beans.
- What did the taco say to the guacamole?
“Avocado adoration for you.”
- What do you call a terrestrial reptile who loves Mexican food?
- I’m so thankful I don’t have to go foraging for my favorite food…
I have no idea where tacos live.
- Did you hear about the tortilla rebellion?
It was a hostile “taco-ver.”
- Did you hear about that new Mexican restaurant?
It’s the “taco” the town.
- What’s a taco’s favorite TV show?
Better Call Salsa.
- Last night I made fish tacos.
They just looked at them and swam away.
- Why did the baker open a tortilla factory?
For the extra dough.
- Why did the taco chef stop cooking?
He ran out of thyme.
- Why does no one know Taco Bell’s secret recipe?
They keep it under wraps.
- Is it just me, or was that taco chef a little rude?
Yep, he was “jalapeno” business.
- What does a taco say on St. Patrick’s Day?
“Taco’ the mornin’ to you!”
- Have you heard the one about the lying taco?
He really spilled the beans.
- I’d like to try juicing, but I’m tentative about it…
I’m not totally sure how to juice tacos.
- I tried eating the entire Taco Bell menu once.
They kindly asked me to get off the counter.
- Why are tortillas such terrible conversationalists?
Because they always “taco-ver” you.
- Why didn’t the taco chef show up to work today?
He has a bad “queso” the flu.
- Why do taco jokes always get such a bad wrap?
They can be really corny.
- If you don’t like tacos…
I’m “nacho” type.
- What tantalized the baker to open a taco factory?
- Shout out to the Taco Bell hot sauce packets…
For teaching me how to flirt!
- Seven whole days without tacos makes one weak.
- I packed you an extra taco…
Just in “queso” you need it.
- What do you call a tortilla chip that works out?
A macho nacho.
- To teach my kids about democracy, I let them vote on dinner. They picked pizza.
Then I made tacos because they don’t live in a swing state.
- How do taco chefs live their lives?
By “seasoning” the moment.
- Did you hear they put a taqueria on the moon?
Great food, but terrible atmosphere.
- These tacos are gonna “guac” your world!
- What is a taco’s favorite movie?
Catch Me If You Cayenne.
- What do you get when you mix the elemental compounds tantalum 73 and cobalt27?
- Did you see today’s forecast?
It’s gonna be cold today and hot “tamale.”
- Would you like some salsa for your tacos?
- Burritos or tacos?
You’ve got me stuck between a “guac” and a hard place.
- What did critics say about the new film War of the Tacos?
It was a rather hostile taco-mentary.
- Why did the taco blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
- Have you heard the joke about the Santa Fe taco?
It was corny.
- What did the soft shell taco say when it wanted to cuddle?
“Fold me close.”
- What do you call people who use sleeping bags in the woods?
Soft tacos for bears.
- What do you get when you eat onions on your beans?
- If you eat twenty-five tacos and pass out, where will you wake up?
- My doctor told me to eat more Taco Bell.
Well, actually, he said “less McDonald’s.” But I’m pretty sure I know what he meant.
- What do you call a boring taco?
- Why are tacos so depressed?
Because they’re always falling apart.
- What do you call an ocean full of tacos?
- What’s the difference between a hard and soft shell taco from Taco Bell?
About 25 seconds in the microwave.
- I can be the Taco Beast…
If you’re my Taco Belle!
- What does a chicken taco say?
- What did the baby Toyota say when Mama Toyota asked what he wanted for lunch?
“A Taco, ma.”
- Why did Taco Bell hire Eminem?
Because he’s a Wrap God.
- How do you make a taco stand?
You take away its chair.
- What do you call taco sauce protectors?
Mild Protective Services.
- What is a restaurant for robots called?
- Do you know how to maintain a balanced diet?
A taco in each hand.
- What did the taco say to the burrito?
“Where you bean?”
- “Sir, did you realize the consequences of naming your son Taco Cheese?”
“No, but I had grate expectations.”
- I got gas for $1.19 today!
Unfortunately, it was from Taco Bell.
- There’s a Mama Taco, a Daddy Taco, and a Baby Taco.
Who watches Baby Taco when Mama Taco and Daddy Taco go out on a date? Aunt Chilada.
- What did the taco say to the depressed donut?
Taco: “Want to taco bout it?” Donut: “I donut know what to say.”
- What type of tortilla chip dip would a religious person prefer?
- How does a tortilla chip sneeze?
- What happens every time I eat tortillas for breakfast?
I have a spec-taco-lar day.
- What do ducks dip their tortilla chip in?
- What would have stopped Taco Bell from not opening due to short staff?
Hiring tall people.
- Why does Taco Bell not make songs anymore?
Because they are more into making wraps now.
- Why don’t most people enjoy jokes about taco shells?
They’re too corny.
- Do you know what the best meditation is?
Inhale tacos, exhale negativity.
- Do you know why you cannot make everyone happy?
It’s simple, you are not a taco.
- There are three ways to my heart.
The first is to buy me tacos, the second is to make me tacos, and the third is to be tacos.
This article was originally published on