110+ 'The Office' Trivia Questions To Test Your Michael Scott-isms
We’ll admit it: The Office is a pretty cringe-worthy show. While it definitely made us laugh, we often felt bad about the laughs after the fact. But, weren’t those cringe-worthy moments what made it so real? Michael Scott was an idiot… but he was a well-meaning idiot. Dwight Schrute was intense, but don’t we all have a super intense co-worker? And, if you’re anything like us, you probably treat staff meetings the same way Stanley does.
So, if you’ve watched The Office six and a half million times because you can relate or just because it makes you laugh through your cringe, you probably think you know everything about the show. These The Office trivia questions will put your brain to work.
Craving more trivia? Check out our Friends, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, and Harry Potter trivia. And you know what, top it all off with some general trivia questions to test your knowledge.
1. What does Pam steal in the first season?
2. What is Michael’s reaction?
He pretends to fire her.
3. What’s Pam’s favorite flavor of yogurt?
4. Who dates Pam’s mother?
5. Pam convinces which coworker that he’s being recruited by the CIA?
6. What do Pam and Angela both want to name their babies?
7. Who stole all of Michael’s blue jeans when he was a kid?
His family’s foreign exchange student.
8. What’s in Michael’s thermos during morning deliveries for Michael Scott Paper Company?
Milk and sugar.
9. How does Michael burn his foot?
On a George Foreman Grill.
10. Who bought Michael’s “World’s Best Boss” mug?
11. Who does Michael hit with a car?
12. What is Michael’s real order at Hooters?
A gourmet hot dog.
13. What is Michael’s username for the dating site?
Little Kid Lover.
14. What item of clothing does Michael always have dry cleaned?
15. Why is Michael afraid to move to Colorado?
The television channels will be in the wrong order.
16. Who does Michael wear on his head during diversity day?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. What cause does Michael use for the fun run?
18. Who described a wine as having an “oaky afterbirth?”
19. What is Michael’s favorite restaurant?
20. Dwight’s grandparents left him a large collection of what?
21. What color does Dwight paint Michael’s office when he thinks he’s taking over?
22. What is the secret symbol Dwight and Michael use?
Licking their lips.
23. What does Dwight say is the scariest animal?
24. Who is Henrietta?
25. What does Dwight’s family farm produce?
26. What kind of car does Dwight drive?
A Trans Am.
27. Dwight keeps what in his car for special occasions?
28. Who can raise and lower his cholesterol at will?
29. According to Michael, what was Phyllis’ nickname in high school?
30. What is the worst thing about prison, according to Prison Mike?
31. What is Dwight’s all-time favorite movie?
32. Who did Kevin get for his secret Santa?
33. What did Kevin buy for his secret Santa?
34. What does Kevin wear on his feet to Jim and Pam’s wedding?
35. What food is Kevin forced to eat?
36. How does Stanley take his iced tea?
Three sugars and five creams.
37. Who tells Michael, “Nobody likes that stuff but you,” and what are they talking about?
Stanley and white chocolate bark.
38. What does Stanley typically do during meetings?
39. Who does Stanley’s daughter flirt with on, Take Your Daughter To Work Day?
40. What does Stanley give to Phyllis when he returns from retirement?
A wood carving of a bird that looks like her.
41. Where does Jim propose to Pam?
A gas station.
42. Where does Jim tell Pam about his feelings?
The office parking lot.
43. What is Kelly’s middle name?
44. What does Angela use instead of a rape whistle?
A “rape flute.”
45. What color does Angela find “whore-ish?”
46. Which of Angela’s cats does Dwight freeze?
47. Angela’s fiancé and husband, the senator, has an affair with what co-worker?
48. Who are the three main members of the party planning committee?
Pam, Angela, and Phyllis.
49. Which three co-workers blow off the “fun run” to go out to eat?
Oscar, Stanley, and Creed.
50. Who runs the warehouse?
51. What’s the name of the company that buys Dunder Mifflin?
52. Where does Jim hide Dwight’s stapler?
In a mold of Jell-O.
53. What role did Rainn Wilson originally audition for instead of Dwight Schrute?
54. Who played Jim’s love interest during his Stamford transfer days?
55. In the episode “Golden Ticket” who does Michael blame the ensuing discounts on?
56. Which character started as “the temp”?
57. What facial hairstyle did Michael copy off of Ryan?
58. What was Angela and Andy’s wedding venue going to be before it was canceled?
Dwight’s beet farm.
59. What contract did Angela and Dwight sign?
A contract to have a baby together.
60. What is Andy’s nickname for Jim in the early days of their relationship?
61. What wedding venue did Angela insist on for her wedding with Andy?
62. What baby gift does Andy bring to the hospital where Pam and Jim were delivering their baby?
The front page cover of the Scranton newspaper.
63. How many year’s salaries does Michael spend on his engagement ring for Holly?
64. What does Meredith admit to doing during the company’s ethics training?
Sleeping with a Hammermill rep for lower paper prices and Outback Steakhouse gift cards.
65. What kind of shower does Michael say he threw for Jan after she had a baby?
A golden shower.
66. What is Dwight’s favorite TV show?
67. When Michael burns his foot on a George Foreman grill, what does he want Pam to rub on it?
Country Crock butter.
68. What does Kevin tell Dwight to put in his gun holster?
69. What game does Michael say he plays every night before bed?
“Who Would You Do?”
70. What gift does Kevin get for himself when he draws his own name for Secret Santa?
A foot bath.
71. What brand of women’s suit does Michael accidentally wear?
72. What breakfast does Michael make on the first day of the Michael Scott Paper Company?
French toast (a ton of it).
73. In the absence of ice cream, what does Michael eat?
Mayo and black olives.
74. What sauce does Kevin request to go with his New Year’s resolution broccoli?
75. What was Ryan trying to heat up in the toaster oven when he started a fire?
A cheesy pita.
76. Who shot the footage of Scranton featured in the opening sequence?
John Krasinski shot the footage as part of his research after landing the role.
77. What university is Andy a proud alum of?
78. What is Creed’s 2011 New Year’s resolution?
To do one perfect cartwheel.
79. Who did the casting team originally want to audition for the role of Dwight?
80. John Krasinski, Mindy Kaling, and who else were all, at one point, interns at Late Night With Conan O’Brien?
81. Who almost didn’t work in The Office because he was committed to another NBC show called Come to Papa?
82. During his embarrassing Dundie award presentation, who is Michael Scott presenting a Dundie award to when he sings along to “You Sexy Thing” by ’70s British funk band Hot Chocolate?
83. In “The Alliance” episode, Michael is asked by Oscar to donate to his nephew’s walkathon for a charity. How much money does Michael donate, not realizing that the donation is per mile and not a flat amount?
84. Where does Michael Scott move to start his new life with Holly?
85. What are the names of Jim and Pam Halpert’s kids?
Cecelia “Cece” and Phillip.
86. Who was Pam engaged to before Jim?
87. Which Grammy nominee played Andy’s brother Walter?
88. Who was hired as Michael Scott’s replacement before he moved?
89. What was the name of Jan Levinson’s assistant at corporate?
90. How many minutes did Michael Scott work at the office?
91. Who won “Hottest in the Office” at Michael’s last Dundies?
92. Who came up with “Suck it”?
93. In the “Diversity Day” episode, what famous comedian’s stand up routine does Michael imitate?
94. In the episode “The Client,” the employees read Michael’s movie script. Which employee reads the part of Goldenface?
95. What kind of sandwich does Michael have a dream about when he’s the head of the Michael Scott Paper Company?
Peanut butter and tuna fish.
96. Who served as regional manager of the Stamford branch?
97. In what subject is Meredith’s Ph.D.?
98. What does Michael offer his kids since he can’t pay for their college education?
99. What’s the name of Kevin Malone’s band?
100. Who served on the jury for the Scranton Strangler case?
101. What do Pam, Oscar, and Toby call their club?
The Finer Things Club.
102. What is Phyllis’s maiden name?
103. On the day he’s supposed to move to Boulder, Colorado, Michael says, “I can’t do this. All the channels are going to be different there. I’m not going to be able to find my shows. I am not going to start ______ at level one. I don’t think my credits will transfer.”
104. What’s the title of the movie Michael writes?
Threat Level Midnight.
105. What’s Dwight’s middle name?
106. There is a version of The Office in France. What’s it called?
107. What is Michael Scott’s middle name?
108. How much did Jim spend on Dwight’s impersonating outfit?
109. Erin rated Holly a _____ out of 40
110. What substance does Jim put Dwight’s office supplies into?
111. In the episode “The Coup,” the Stamford branch members play what video game with each other?
Call of Duty.
112. In the final episode of “The Office,” Kelly leaves her husband to run away with which character?
113. Which NFL quarterback appeared in the ninth season of “The Office”?
This article was originally published on