We’ll admit it: The Office is a pretty cringe-worthy show. While it definitely made us laugh, we often felt bad about the laughs after the fact. But, weren’t those cringe-worthy moments what made it so real? Michael Scott was an idiot… but he was a well-meaning idiot. Dwight Schrute was intense, but don’t we all have a super intense co-worker? And, if you’re anything like us, you probably treat staff meetings the same way Stanley does.
So, if you’re watched The Office six and a half million times because you can relate or just because it makes you laugh through your cringe, you probably think you know everything about the show. These The Office trivia questions will put your brain to work.
1. What does Pam steal in the first season?
2. What is Michael’s reaction?
He pretends to fire her.
3. What’s Pam’s favorite flavor of yogurt?
4. Who dates Pam’s mother?
5. Pam convinces which co-worker that he’s being recruited by the CIA?
6. What do Pam and Angela both want to name their babies?
7. Who stole all of Michael’s blue jeans when he was a kid?
His family’s foreign exchange student
8. What’s in Michael’s thermos during morning deliveries for Michael Scott Paper Company?
Milk and sugar
9. How does Michael burn his foot?
On a George Foreman Grill
10. Who bought Michael’s “World’s Best Boss” mug?
11. Who does Michael hit with a car?
12. What is Michael’s real order at Hooters?
A gourmet hot dog
13. What is Michael’s username for the dating site?
Little Kid Lover
14. What item of clothing does Michael always have dry cleaned?
15. Why is Michael afraid to move to Colorado?
The television channels will be in the wrong order.
16. Who does Michael wear on his head during diversity day?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. What cause does Michael use for the fun run?
18. Who described a wine as having an “oaky afterbirth?”
19. What is Michael’s favorite restaurant?
20. Dwight’s grandparents left him a large collection of what?
21. What color does Dwight paint Michael’s office when he thinks he’s taking over?
22. What is the secret symbol Dwight and Michael use?
Licking their lips
23. What does Dwight say is the scariest animal?
24. Who is Henrietta?
25. What does Dwight’s family farm produce?
26. What kind of car does Dwight drive?
A Trans Am
27. Dwight keeps what in his car for special occasions?
28. Who can raise and lower his cholesterol at will?
29. According to Michael, what was Phyllis’ nickname in high school?
30. Who started the fire?
By heating a cheesy pita in the toaster
32. Who did Kevin get for his secret Santa?
33. What did Kevin buy for his secret Santa?
34. What does Kevin wear on his feet to Jim and Pam’s wedding?
35. What food is Kevin forced to eat?
36. How does Stanley take his iced tea?
3 Sugars and 5 creams
37. Who tells Michael, “Nobody likes that stuff but you.” What are they talking about?
Stanley, white chocolate bark
38. What does Stanley typically do during meetings?
39. Who does Stanley’s daughter flirt with on Take Your Daughter To Work Day?
40. What does Stanley give to Phyllis when he returns from retirement?
A wood carving of a bird that looks like her.
41. Where does Jim propose to Pam?
42. Where does Jim tell Pam about his feelings?
The office parking lot
43. What is Kelly’s middle name?
44. What does Angela use instead of a rape whistle?
A “rape flute”
45. What color does Angela find “whore-ish?”
46. Which of Angela’s cats does Dwight freeze?
47. Angel’s fiance and husband, the senator, has an affair with what co-worker?
48. Who are the three main members of the party planning committee?
Pam, Angela and Phyllis
49. Which three co-workers blow off the “fun run” to go out to eat?
Oscar, Stanley and Creed
50. Who runs the warehouse?
51. What’s the name of the company that buys Dunder Mifflin?
52. Where does Jim hide Dwight’s stapler?
In a mold of Jell-O.
53. What role did Rainn Wilson originally audition for instead of Dwight Schrute?
54. Who played Jim’s love interest during his Stamford transfer days?
55. In the episode “Golden Ticket” who does Michael blame the ensuing discounts on?