If you have little ones, most likely you will be celebrating New Year’s Eve waaaaay before the ball drops — and then promptly falling asleep in a pile of sparkly fedoras and noisemakers that sound like sick cows. That’s okay! Make the most of your abbreviated New Year’s Eve by telling your tiny party animals these clean, kid-friendly New Year’s Eve jokes.
1. Why do birds fly south for New Year’s Eve?
It’s too far to walk.
2. What do snowmen like to do on New Year’s Eve?
3. Why should you put your new calendar in the freezer?
To start of the new year in a cool way.
4. What’s a cow‘s favorite holiday?
Moo Year’s Eve.
5. What do you say to your friends on New Year’s Eve?
I haven’t seen you since last year.
6. Why do you need a jeweler on New Year’s Eve?
To ring in the new year.
7. Where can you go to practice Math on New Year’s Eve?
8. What does a ghost say on January 1st?
Happy Boo Year.
9. What did the farmer give his wife on New Year’s Eve?
Hogs and kisses.
10. What did the cat say on New Year’s Eve?
11. What should you never eat on New Year’s Eve?
12. What is a New Year’s resolution?
Something that goes in one year and out the other.
13. What’s the problem with jogging on New Year’s Eve?
You’ll spill your punch all over.
14. What’s the one group that hates New Year’s Day?
The New Year’s Even clean-up crew.
15. What is a corn’s favorite holiday?
New Ears Day.
16. Knock knock!
Abby New Year.
17. Knock knock!
For cheese a jolly good fellow.
18. Knock knock!
Razor glass and toast the New Year.