Is there anything more ridiculous looking than a camel? Those humps, lips, and teeth are just a hilarious combination. Don’t get us wrong, though — we love camels in all their absurdity. In addition to their usefulness in the desert, they’re a pretty cool animal. In fact, we’d be willing to wager that a ton of people consider camels to be their favorite animals. Sure, they spit like a baseball player. But they’re so goofy looking that you just can’t help but love ’em (spitwads and all). The general fondness we all feel for these creatures probably explains why they’ve worked their way into pop culture and countless memes across the internet. Enter, camel jokes and puns.
We compiled some of the best camel one-liners and knee-slappers to help get you through the Hump Day slump. And happily, the laughs don’t have to stop. There are jokes about other ridiculous-looking and less absurd animals as well. From fish to giraffes to pigs and beyond, literally any animal you can think of serves as fodder for joke material. Of course, those who like writing jokes will literally write them about anything. Would you guess that there’s a whole collection of banana jokes, too? They’re pretty a-peel-ing. And if you’re a jock? There are jokes about basketball, football, soccer, and more. No matter what you’re into, you’ll find jokes to tickle your type of funny bone.
Including those of you who can’t resist a good dromedary zinger. So, rest your weary hump for a bit and enjoy these camel jokes!
Best Camel Jokes And Puns
- What is sweet and walks across a desert?
- How do you ask camels if they want some tea?
One hump or two?
- How does a camel go across the desert without going hungry?
Because of all the sand-wiches there!
- Where does a camel go after dinner?
Straight for the desert trolley.
- Why was Camel-lot famous?
For its knight-life.
- What did the camel say to the oasis?
“I’ll never desert you.”
- Why do camels blend in so well with their surroundings?
They use camel-flage.
- What’s Aladdin‘s favorite tea?
Jasmine and camel-mile.
- What do you call a camel that cries?
- What did the camel say when he met his friend in the Sahara?
“Long time no sea.”
- What is a baby camel’s favorite nursery rhyme?
- What’s the difference between Cleopatra and King Arthur?
One had Camelot and the other had a lot of camels.
- Why did the camel cross the road?
Because there are no chickens in the desert.
- How does a cool camel greet his buddies?
“How you dune?”
- What is a camel’s favorite day of the week?
- What’s a camel’s favorite holiday carol?
“Oh Camel, All Ye Faithful.”
- What do you call a camel that looks the same from both directions?
- I tried riding a camel instead of a horse once.
It had its ups and downs.
- Where did the knight park his camel?
- Riding a camel really isn’t as hard as they say it is.
Once you get over the first hump, the rest is easy.
- What’s the difference between a one-humped camel and a two-humped camel?
- What do you call a camel you can’t see?
- What do you call a camel with three bumps?
- What do you call a camel with no humps?
- Did you hear about the camel accused of stock fraud?
He was guilty of a hump-and-dump scheme.
- A zookeeper called a coworker at home and said they were out of camel food.
The zookeeper at home said, “Alpaca lunch.”
- What’s different between riding a camel and a horse?
Camel riding has its ups and downs.
- What kind of camel throws a hissy fit when you milk it?
- What is brown, hairy, lives in the desert, has four legs, two humps, and is full of concrete?
A camel. We put in the concrete to make the riddle harder.
- Two camels are walking through the desert.
One looks to the other and says, “I don’t care what anyone says. I’m thirsty.”
- How does a camel take its coffee?
With one or two lumps of sugar.
- What did the director of the desert movie say?
“Lights, camel-ra, action!”
- A woman rides through the desert on her camel. She drops her water bottle and her camel falls over and dies.
It was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
- When you’re a camel, every day is hump day!
- What does a camel use to hide?
- A camel can work all week without drinking.
A man can drink all week without working.
- When I was a kid, a zookeeper caught me smoking a camel.
I told him I’d kill a giraffe too if he didn’t keep his mouth shut.
- What do you call a camel that ate its brother?
- What is a camel’s favorite nursery rhyme?
- Baby camel: “Mom, why do we have a lump on our back?”
Mommy camel: “To store the water, my darling.” Baby camel: “Ah, and why do we have hooves?” Mommy camel: “To pass the hardest paths, my darling.” Baby camel: “And why do we have big eyelids?” Mommy camel: “To prevent the sand from entering our eyes, darling.” Baby camel: “Oh, OK, but then Mom, what are we doing in San Diego Zoo?”
- Why do camels say they leave a party early?
“Because they get the hump.”
- What do you call a camel reciting Shakespeare?
- What did the camel say to the ostrich?
Nothing, it can’t speak.
- What do you call a frozen camel?
- What do you call a humpless camel covered in plastic?
- What is a camel’s favorite place to visit?
- “Life is like a camel, you can make it do anything but back up.” — Marcelene Cox
This article was originally published on