Thanksgiving is supposed to be about family and friends, but it can be hard to bring everyone together while scrambling to get everything cooked or re-re-refilling your plate. Perhaps you’re hosting a big holiday get-together and want to entertain the kids with some pumpkin puns and funny Thanksgiving quotes, or perhaps you need dozens and dozens of jokes for kids to keep children and adults entertained. Luckily, we got you covered. This Thanksgiving, instead of passing out in a tryptophanic haze in front of whatever game of sportsball is on, why not share some belly laughs with these clean, kid-friendly, Thanksgiving jokes?
1. Why was the turkey in jail?
2. What do you call a retired vegetable?
3. What’s the best thing to put into a pie?
4. What kinds of cars would pilgrims drive today?
5. What do you use to make Thanksgiving bread?
6. What always comes at the beginning of a parade?
The letter P.
7. Why didn’t the turkey eat dessert?
He was already stuffed.
8. What’s inside a genie’s turkey?
9. Why shouldn’t you look at the turkey dressing?
It will make him blush.
10. What do vampires call Thanksgiving?
11. Why can’t you take a turkey to Church?
They use fowl language.
12. Why was Thanksgiving dinner so expensive?
It had 24 carrots.
13. What happened to the turkey who got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
14. Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To show he wasn’t chicken.
15. What’s the most musical part of the turkey?
16. Why did the pilgrim’s pants keep falling down?
Because his belt buckle was on his hat.
17. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
18. What did they baby corn say to the mama corn?
Where’s pop corn?
19. What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
20. What was the pumpkin’s favorite sport?
21. What is a turkey’s favorite dessert?
22. What key has legs and can’t open the door?
23. Knock knock…
Norma Lee who?
Normally I wouldn’t eat this much!
24. Knock knock…
Phillip a big plate of turkey and start eating!
25. Knock knock…
Arthur any Thanksgiving leftovers?
26. Knock knock…
Dewey have to wait much longer for the turkey?
27. Knock knock…
Esther any more sweet potato pie?
28. Knock knock…
Tamara we’ll be having tons of leftovers.
29. Knock knock…
Wanda go watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
30. Knock knock…
Eddie more stuffing and I’m going to get a stomach ache.
31. Knock, knock…
Ava seen a play about the first Thanksgiving?
32. What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
33. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?
34. Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road safely?
The crossing gourd.
35. What did the pumpkin say after Thanksgiving?
36. What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?